it's smellies!

lol, i dunno prob sum1 who just moshes all the time

lou xxx
Reply 2
lou p
it's smellies!

lol, i dunno prob sum1 who just moshes all the time

lou xxx

oo thats a good point. what names do u ppl give to us grungers?
and yes i do like to mosh (please, view my picture)
Reply 3
polljk
i was wondering
what defines someone as a grunger?
hair? taste in music?
but when does it fall into the subcatagories?
(e.g. goth, emo, rocker, metal head etc etc)

Well pollock, I think you are definitely a grunger in all senses, but yes, they can be split in to catagories. Don't forget industrial.
Reply 4
wiwarin_mir
Well pollock, I think you are definitely a grunger in all senses, but yes, they can be split in to catagories. Don't forget industrial.

who can forget the likes of rammstein and mushroomhead
Reply 5
polljk
who can forget the likes of rammstein and mushroomhead

Did you know the new merc ad has a rammstein song in the background.
Reply 6
polljk
oo thats a good point. what names do u ppl give to us grungers?
and yes i do like to mosh (please, view my picture)

lol, my bf's mate calls him a smelly. and he'll hear us playing music and he'll be like 'urghhh smelly music'... tis so funny (he even has cds in his car labelled 'smelly stuff')

i dunno, i'd say my bf was a grunger, but there's no way i am.

lou xxx
Reply 7
Grunger is usually a general term that a scallie uses for anyone who listens to anything other than dance/RnB/whatever.
Yeah Rammstein are good - they havent released anything in ages though :frown:
Reply 8
Ghost
Grunger is usually a general term that a scallie uses for anyone who listens to anything other than dance/RnB/whatever.

But you must remember tha mini-moshers as well, do they count as grungers?
Reply 9
wiwarin_mir
But you must remember tha mini-moshers as well, do they count as grungers?

noooooooo. and not all moshers are grungers, it's how you mosh. if you just mosh a bit then it's ok, but it's like proper handbangers who are grungers

lou xxx
What is a goth?
Yes, I do know about the barbarian people, this is the modern context. :smile:
lou p
noooooooo. and not all moshers are grungers, it's how you mosh. if you just mosh a bit then it's ok, but it's like proper handbangers who are grungers

lou xxx

but mini-moshers don't know what they want yet, they are still confused, so however much they might mosh, they will never be grungers.
Reply 12
wiwarin_mir
but mini-moshers don't know what they want yet, they are still confused, so however much they might mosh, they will never be grungers.

it is hard...

lou xxx
Reply 13
lou p
it is hard...

lou xxx

i started at 12 on the likes of slipknot and offspring (still liking today)

what times u start?
Ghost

Scallie. Hehe, like that term, sounds suitably derogatory for the species it defines. (Well they only seem to breed with each other, and their gene pool doesn't seem to improve, here's hoping this causes them to die out in short order...)
Reply 15
ShadowStorm
Scallie. Hehe, like that term, sounds suitably derogatory for the species it defines. (Well they only seem to breed with each other, and their gene pool doesn't seem to improve, here's hoping this causes them to die out in short order...)

though has anyone noticed that some "chav" girls go for grunge guys?
Reply 16
polljk

what times u start?

not til i was about 15, i had to go through that dreadful girly stage. but i don't even think i'm a proper mosher. yeh i go to gigs and mosh, but i'm not really. but i think it's harder for girls to be smellies, we just end up as rock chicks.

lou xxx
Reply 17
wiwarin_mir

They are the little annoying 12 year olds who wear korn/slipknot hoodies and look like pricks. They are just attention seekers.
polljk

what times u start?

Well, I started off with light stuff like linkin park, but I started to get into heavier stuff, although I have always liked weezer, which is more indie rock than grunge.
JamesF
They are the little annoying 12 year olds who wear korn/slipknot hoodies and look like pricks. They are just attention seekers.

I am a grunger in camoflage (sp), don't you think pollock.

Latest

Trending

Trending