Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I spend 90% of my day in sports bras so I only have two "normal" bras. Both victoria secret <3 fit like a glove. Otherwsie CK from TKMaxx or an outlet. I buy new ones maybe every year or so? Depends how well they wear.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Yes, your eternal shame. True.
    I'm genuinely not joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I'm genuinely not joking.
    You could, at this time of year, make the cold stiff hands excuse.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    You could, at this time of year, make the cold stiff hands excuse.
    I shall do no such thing. I shall either achieve victory with these fingers, or cut them off in shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I shall do no such thing. I shall either achieve victory with these fingers, or cut them off in shame.
    That is so impressive, you are spared your shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    To people who spend like £20+ on a bra. Why just why?
    Id rather spend that on food tbh.
    The fit is like nothing else tbh. I found a bra in TK Maxx once (wonderbra deep plunge) that fit so well I just had to buy another. It cost £35 elsewhere but no other bra I've tried gave the same support.

ReputationRep:
    The most expensive bra i have paid for was £30.

I always buy my underwear from either TK Maxx, Next or Marks and Spencers (only when there are sales on).

I was recently in TK Maxx and they were selling really nice calvin klein underwear for a fraction of the RRP.

I love to buy new underwear just after Christmas when the sales are on, as Next and M&S have amazing sales plus it means I have all new underwear for the New Year.

in December past, I spent on average £2 per bra from Next and they were really nice and good quality. Also they weren't boring plain white i bought one in leopard print with pink lace and one really nice blue polka dot one.

I love to save money plus I feel like for me there is no need to spend hundreds of pounds on pretty underwear when most of the time it will be hiding under your clothes, when you can still by cute stuff but just for a lot cheaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    You buy a new bra every month?

I only get three new ones a year. Is that gross?
    no, i presume they get washed

iv got LOADS! so dont need to buy new ones that often at all, unless the wiring comes out and stabs me :/

ReputationRep:
    Next usually has offers 2 for £22. This one is one of the best bras I've ever bought, I have it in black and white. I really don't like padded bras, they look funny on me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.