Can anyone help me with my overseas assessment form?
Here is my situation now:
- just graduated and moved to another non-EU country for more than 3 months
- living with my parents, unemployed, they are financially supporting me by CASH
- because i do not have a local bank account
- So i do not have any bank statement to be used as evidence
- My parent has signed a confirmation of third party letter to prove that he is supporting me by cash
- im going to enclose UK bank statement, but as i mentioned above, i havent been in the UK for more than 3 months, so my bank statement could only show activities of around 4-5 months ago whilst the SLC accepts only the last 3 months statement(??!)
(In the third party letter, it has mentioned that i do not have a local bank account and my dad is supporting by cash)
My problems now:
1) Will it be fine if i send a third party letter with enclosures of a completed Overseas Assessment Form and UK bank statement of around 4-5 months ago?
2) On the Overseas Assessment Form, Do i have to fill in Section 4- your UK Bank/ Building Society Account Details, even if im supported by parent and cannot repay now?
Thank you very much if you can help me to solve these questions !!!!
x Turn on thread page Beta
Overseas Assessment Form - Third Party Evidence watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by aka122; 07-03-2016 at 08:39.
- 07-03-2016 08:37
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 22-03-2016 11:26
If you have no evidence to show your support from the 3rd party, please ask them to write a cover letter to explain they are supporting you and ask them to sign and date it.
You do not need to supply UK bank details.
- 20-04-2016 13:54
I'm in the same situation, but I'm living in the UK.
Do I just provide a signed letter from my parents saying they support me?
On the actual form, its asking for me to provide the amount i get from my parents, I live at home so all the bills and everything gets paid for. Do i have to be specific?
Many thanks in advance!Last edited by lelin1; 20-04-2016 at 20:10.