Can anyone help me with my overseas assessment form?
Here is my situation now:
- just graduated and moved to another non-EU country for more than 3 months
- living with my parents, unemployed, they are financially supporting me by CASH
- because i do not have a local bank account
- So i do not have any bank statement to be used as evidence
- My parent has signed a confirmation of third party letter to prove that he is supporting me by cash
- im going to enclose UK bank statement, but as i mentioned above, i havent been in the UK for more than 3 months, so my bank statement could only show activities of around 4-5 months ago whilst the SLC accepts only the last 3 months statement(??!)
(In the third party letter, it has mentioned that i do not have a local bank account and my dad is supporting by cash)
My problems now:
1) Will it be fine if i send a third party letter with enclosures of a completed Overseas Assessment Form and UK bank statement of around 4-5 months ago?
2) On the Overseas Assessment Form, Do i have to fill in Section 4- your UK Bank/ Building Society Account Details, even if im supported by parent and cannot repay now?
Thank you very much if you can help me to solve these questions !!!!
Turn on thread page Beta
Overseas Assessment Form - Third Party Evidence watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by aka122; 07-03-2016 at 07:39.
- 07-03-2016 07:37
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 22-03-2016 10:26
If you have no evidence to show your support from the 3rd party, please ask them to write a cover letter to explain they are supporting you and ask them to sign and date it.
You do not need to supply UK bank details.
- 20-04-2016 12:54
I'm in the same situation, but I'm living in the UK.
Do I just provide a signed letter from my parents saying they support me?
On the actual form, its asking for me to provide the amount i get from my parents, I live at home so all the bills and everything gets paid for. Do i have to be specific?
Many thanks in advance!Last edited by lelin1; 20-04-2016 at 19:10.