Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

Can anyone help me with my overseas assessment form?

Here is my situation now:

- just graduated and moved to another non-EU country for more than 3 months
    - living with my parents, unemployed, they are financially supporting me by CASH
    - because i do not have a local bank account
    - So i do not have any bank statement to be used as evidence
    - My parent has signed a confirmation of third party letter to prove that he is supporting me by cash
    - im going to enclose UK bank statement, but as i mentioned above, i havent been in the UK for more than 3 months, so my bank statement could only show activities of around 4-5 months ago whilst the SLC accepts only the last 3 months statement(??!)

(In the third party letter, it has mentioned that i do not have a local bank account and my dad is supporting by cash)

My problems now::confused:

1) Will it be fine if i send a third party letter with enclosures of a completed Overseas Assessment Form and UK bank statement of around 4-5 months ago?

2) On the Overseas Assessment Form, Do i have to fill in Section 4- your UK Bank/ Building Society Account Details, even if im supported by parent and cannot repay now?

Thank you very much if you can help me to solve these questions !!!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi aka122

If you have no evidence to show your support from the 3rd party, please ask them to write a cover letter to explain they are supporting you and ask them to sign and date it.
    You do not need to supply UK bank details.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mark,

I'm in the same situation, but I'm living in the UK.
    Do I just provide a signed letter from my parents saying they support me?

On the actual form, its asking for me to provide the amount i get from my parents, I live at home so all the bills and everything gets paid for. Do i have to be specific?

Many thanks in advance!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.