Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry didnt mean it like that but I mean is that its nothing wrong about it, but then again as you proved its your opinion

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    homeland.lsw lol 😂
    Spoiler:
    Show
    this thread is about you
    Don't really care tbh... Makes me feel even betters about myself :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Flattered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Yes but they are very few from my experience. If you look at Alan Carr, most gays fit this stereotype. Hence why we see so many on TV so perception is all gays are this way. Unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the point only the ones you think are gay by looking are the ones you seem to believe are gay. There's like a shadow gay community (if you can call it that) where at least 30% you can't tell if they were gay or not by looking or speaking to them. You'll only know if they say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Don't really care tbh... Makes me feel even betters about myself :smug:
    Lol good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't even know gay/bi people hit on me to begin with...
    Must be that oblivious :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Didn't even know gay/bi people hit on me to begin with...
    Must be that oblivious :facepalm:
    I'm bi...Didn't you know?

I'm bi...Didn't you know?
    http://www.gifsoup.com/view/70152/oh-ok-o.gif

ReputationRep:
    Don't act so suprised! There was a whole thread about it 😩

Don't act so suprised! There was a whole thread about it 😩
    Was there...lol I can't read apparently!!!
    Well, I'm keeping to my word, I feel proper chuft

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel anything. I just say "thank you" so that I don't end up making them depressed, and appear to be rude.

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/Gvys4.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Don't feel anything. I just say "thank you" so that I don't end up making them depressed, and appear to be rude.
    I doubt they'd feel depressed after a rejection...

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they'd feel depressed after a rejection...
    Not because of that, but because of the fact that I do not care, and it will come off as rude (I do sometimes come across as a rude person).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Not because of that, but because of the fact that I do not care, and it will come off as rude (I do sometimes come across as a rude person).
    You're coming off as rude now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're coming off as rude now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't help being a bad boy

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and I feel flattered when girls hit on me, they always seem a bit embarassed and annoyed when I tell them that I'm gay though because they probably waited quite some time to make the first move.

I understand guys being annoyed when hit on by another guy, especially if theyre around their friends. They'll probably have to deal with gay jokes for quite some time. Especially younger guys (16-22) will be more easily offended because sexuality can still be an awkward topic. My friends all dont give a **** and mess around with me being gay because they are confident about their sexualities and being gay simply isnt a big deal here, but a lot of guys who all of a sudden go into unfamiliar territory will be weirded out.

I dont hit on guys unless I'm confident they're gay or interested for the reason of annoying them, but prolonged eye contact is all you need, to know if you can make a move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Couldn't say I have been; stop interpreting the opposite as that.
    You must be gay/ bi !

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't worry me. I've nothing against gays at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a straight girl. I have three different responses depending on how *****y I feel at the moment.

Especially bisexual girls I will make them feel disgusting sometimes. And I love doing that.

Or the alternative is to act like they're extremely insane.

Or thirdly just be like yeah that's that you can't have and take it as a compliment that's on a rare nice day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.