Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When applying for student finance it asked for my National Insurance Number, every time I try to enter it the submit button doesn't work. Does anyone know how to submit it another way, or how to fix this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Ring them up tbh, maybe a glitch in your application. Give that a try anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megankelly0426)
    When applying for student finance it asked for my National Insurance Number, every time I try to enter it the submit button doesn't work. Does anyone know how to submit it another way, or how to fix this problem?
    Hey there, I know this is a bit late, but did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem and I've tried on different devices, but still no success. I haven't found anyone else who encountered this.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yes I did manage to sort it. There was a seperate page with a list of your personal details on the home page. On this list your nation insurance number is there, if it is not filled in there is an option to edit it in order to add it in. If this doesn't work, when I phoned them they recommended getting a copy of your number and posting it to their head office.

Hope this helps.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.