The Student Room Group

I get called attention seeking for having a picture of me as my avatar?

im female and ad say im good looking as i get lots of attention for my looks. it annoys me when people say im attention seeking (mainly by guys) bc i have a picture of me as my avatar, im very modest about looks and get shy when people compliment me, i dont hate it when people compliment me but happy as well as shy.

do any of you guys think having my picture as my avatar is attention seeking, i dont get why i get told it is.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
im female and ad say im good looking as i get lots of attention for my looks. it annoys me when people say im attention seeking (mainly by guys) bc i have a picture of me as my avatar, im very modest about looks and get shy when people compliment me, i dont hate it when people compliment me but happy as well as shy.

do any of you guys think having my picture as my avatar is attention seeking, i dont get why i get told it is.

Nahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this Queen Bee?
Seriously, attention seeking for having your picture up?!
I hate to see the response on Facebook for having a profile picture with your face!! Oh lordy.... rant over! Haha... :banghead:
Reply 4

no @Queen Bee can you comment to prove its not you :smile:
Reply 5
No, how can just showing your own face be attention seeking? Fair enough if you're caked in make up and pouting but otherwise, how stupid.
Nah, it's not attention seeking at all :dontknow:

Some people are just strange and don't seem to be able to deal with people's faces lmao
Reply 8
Oh just ignore them. Little keyboard warriors love to be critical of people they don't even know.

Don't let silly comments get to you.
I think its possible for it to be attention seeking, but crucially only if that's why you're actually doing it (which I don't think applies to you). There are plenty of valid reasons for having a picture as your avatar that aren't about getting compliments.

Who cares those people say, I'm sure there is a degree of bitterness there so don't change what you do to suit them.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've been told this bs before too, it's childish. Don't worry about it

If you are receiving unwanted comments you should report them.
(edited 8 years ago)
You're being attention seeking by creating this thread.
Original post by thunder_chunky

its on anon, how?
its on anon, how?

You're still being attention seeking.
You're still being attention seeking.

k den.

Why is it attention seeking?

God every thread on here could be attention seeking. People feel upset about a slight on their character because of an innocuous decision - they have a right to seek input from more sources as to not get affected by one person being jealous/judgemental.
Reply 17
Damn. I'm an extremely judgemental person, and even I think that's a bit much. Like, seriously? Attention seeking for having your own face as your avatar? I think it should be called confident! Don't worry about them, really. (Unless you're showing more cleavage than face, then I can see their point)
Original post by Nadile
Damn. I'm an extremely judgemental person, and even I think that's a bit much. Like, seriously? Attention seeking for having your own face as your avatar? I think it should be called confident! Don't worry about them, really. (Unless you're showing more cleavage than face, then I can see their point)

haha no its just my face, yeah ur right i only did it bc im confident about myself and wanted to
Why do you care about what a bunch of people you're never gonna meet think?

Quick Reply

Latest