The Student Room Group

I get called attention seeking for having a picture of me as my avatar?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't consider it as attention seeking, personally. Some people may consider it as such since not many people used to on this website, and it's certainly not obligatory to have a picture of yourself. You shouldn't be receiving abuse regardless of what your avatar is of and it's unfair for you and everyone else with a picture of themselves. If it happens again, please report it so it can be removed and the users can be punished :smile:
Original post by theilluminati
too hot for ppl to handle

yeah yeah :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
im female and ad say im good looking as i get lots of attention for my looks. it annoys me when people say im attention seeking (mainly by guys) bc i have a picture of me as my avatar, im very modest about looks and get shy when people compliment me, i dont hate it when people compliment me but happy as well as shy.

do any of you guys think having my picture as my avatar is attention seeking, i dont get why i get told it is.

Nope, but making a thread about it certainly appears to seek attention sweetheart
Reply 103
Original post by ivy.98
i know the risks of putting up a picture. and hate comments dont get to me

:h:

How many dic pics have you received since you've joined?
Original post by Josb
How many dic pics have you received since you've joined?

1 :frown: I hope it stays at this number
Reply 105
Original post by ivy.98

Mmh the CT must let us insert attachments in PMs. :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends on how you present yourself in your profile pic + your general demeanour. If you're all pouty/duck face/showing flesh/bod, well.. :flute:

just my face, not pouting i dont smile and for boobs you cant see em lol

Original post by ivy.98

thats happened to me i feel so sick just thinking about it rn, some guy just randomly started pming me and he sent me a picture of his d*ck and was like 'rate this out of 10' i was like wtfff errrrrrrrrrrr :rofl:
It's not attention seeking, **** the haters lol
Original post by xobeauty
Why DO people post their pics on tsr?

Why can't they not?
What is wrong with it?
Original post by MountKimbie
I can't work out who OP is. How did you guys work it out. Maybe they have changed their writing style to make it less obvious...

Original post by Axel Johann
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tbf I've done that before as Anon XDD

NOT ALL of us FAIL at anon like you Alexion.... :innocent:
If I had a £ for every person who said that putting a photo of yourself up is attention seeking, I'd be in 6 figures, maybe more. You shouldn't care about it at all. You don't have a problem, they have the problem with you. Tell them to do one and deal with it.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hmm, well if you look super serious then I suppose guys could mistake that for 'attempting to look smouldering' (vanity). Difficult to tell without seeing what we're talking about :dontknow: Feel free to PM me in confidence should you want contextual input :smile:

Oops. Well. I was pulling a face (as were my friends) and the rest of the picture is cropped out so it wasn't intentional to go for the sultry look
Original post by ivy.98

On TSR?!! How did that happen?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending