Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

International Business: Liverpool vs Aston Uni watch

• View Poll Results: University of Liverpool or Aston University?
    Liverpool
    100.00%
    Aston
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I'm really stuck in between firming University of Liverpool or Aston University (in Birmingham) for International Business. I like the sound of the topics Aston teach more and according to unistats graduates have a higher leaving salary but I haven't been to see it yet and the uni is smaller than Liverpool. Liverpool is the Russell Group and I've been to see it and really like it and it seems like a nice city.

Asking grades: ABB
    Predicted grades: ABBB
    Grades: B at A2 and CCCE at AS. Re-sitting 2 of the Cs expecting Bs

However taking my predicted grades into account I think I'll probably end up with a BBBB.

I know these are a matter of opinion but it would help to hear some opinions as I'm really stuck on which to choose.
    Which uni would you prefer and why?
    Which uni is more lenient on grades?
    Which uni is the most recognized in International Business/better leaving prospects?
    Which city has the better social life/night life?

Thanks!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi atpa

Aside from these, you might want to check out this TSR article: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...clearing-offer

While I originally penned it for clearing, it will apply to you now.

Hope you get the answers that you need!

RF

ReputationRep:
    Hey did you decide? I'm literally in the exact same predicament for the same courses (almost)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.