Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've had an interview with Edinburgh Napier for journalism, and I think it went well, and now they've offered me to come to come and tour the facilities (I live long way away) and go over the modules. Does this mean that I've been accepted (my track hasn't updated) or is this like the final interview process? I'm so confused and don't wanna get exited to actually get rejected!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by LazyTruman)
    Hi everyone,

I've had an interview with Edinburgh Napier for journalism, and I think it went well, and now they've offered me to come to come and tour the facilities (I live long way away) and go over the modules. Does this mean that I've been accepted (my track hasn't updated) or is this like the final interview process? I'm so confused and don't wanna get exited to actually get rejected!
    I'd say ring them up and explain that you live a long way away and ask whether the campus tour is part of the application process or not.

Chances are they'll explain whether attending will have any affect on your chances of an offer and whether it's worthwhile you attending. Usually these things are designed as a marketing opportunity for the university to sell themselves to you rather than the other way round.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.