Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do British girls like Chinese men? Watch

• View Poll Results: White british girls <3 chinese men?
    yesssssssss
    47.73%
    noooo way!
    52.27%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    lol mate, I'm asian myself. It's called a joke. You do realise the more you get offended at the joke the more it will come from people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    lol mate, I'm asian myself. It's called a joke. You do realise the more you get offended at the joke the more it will come from people?
    Lol mate Im Asian myself, its called standing your ground.

Yeah sure, the more Im offended/triggered the more it will get joked about by ppl but does that mean we have to approve of it this way?

What if martin luther king never stood up against racism or suffragettes never campaigned for womens rights? Would you prefer them never to have spoken out and be 'offended' in how they were treated

A slight exaggeration perhaps, but the slippery slope is there as it starts with small actions like yours. I know numerous people have been successful in comedy/making friends/having a good life by making fun of themselves/racial jokes but the most successful have control over that, why hand over the control to others, make fun at your expense?

Yes I know at the end of the day its a joke, but I think its one only for close friends/family, not for the online world of people you havent met, thats my opinion however, and you have yours :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The Chinese aren't a race tho? ~They like Muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tutorscience)
    ^^^ above

like if they think they are fit usually.
    Resounding no.

Tbh most Chinese guys come across beta and wimpy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAMADAM27)
    The Chinese aren't a race tho? ~They like Muslims?
    You are correct, Chinese is a nationality, but you know what the purpose of the img was, any form of racism shouldnt be joked about, especially if you dont know the ppl you are talking to personally (ie some jokes may be ok with close friends/family)

ReputationRep:
    The problem with Chinese men is when you've slept with one you want another one an hour later.

ReputationRep:
    Lol mate Im Asian myself, its called standing your ground.

Yeah sure, the more Im offended/triggered the more it will get joked about by ppl but does that mean we have to approve of it this way?

What if martin luther king never stood up against racism or suffragettes never campaigned for womens rights? Would you prefer them never to have spoken out and be 'offended' in how they were treated

A slight exaggeration perhaps, but the slippery slope is there as it starts with small actions like yours. I know numerous people have been successful in comedy/making friends/having a good life by making fun of themselves/racial jokes but the most successful have control over that, why hand over the control to others, make fun at your expense?

Yes I know at the end of the day its a joke, but I think its one only for close friends/family, not for the online world of people you havent met, thats my opinion however, and you have yours :holmes:
    If anything, surely you should be standing your ground when people do it in person rather than online ? Bit silly to do it this way round. Everyone knows standing your ground online doesn't do ****. The internet is a cruel place and people will insult anything and everything you relate to.

why hand over the control to others, make fun at your expense?
    Meh, I'd disagree; if anything, making jokes about yourself gives you the control, because it shows them that you're not affected by what they say. However, if you show others that you're offended when they say stuff like this, you're letting them control your feelings. That's how I see situations like this.

But heyho, you handle it your way and I'll handle it in mine.

ReputationRep:
    I was about to say of couuuuurse but then I saw the poll results....I guess some British girls don't. Personally I'm up for whatever haha there'll always be attractive and unattractive people of all ethnicities. my point is, Chinese guys, don't worry about it there will be plenty of girls up for it. if not, they're really not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    Can a mod delete this thread? HELPPPPPPPP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    Resounding no.

Tbh most Chinese guys come across beta and wimpy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    have a joke for you.

What do you call a shaolin temple full of kung fu monks?

Spoiler:
    Show
    easy targets for an Ak47 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forestshadow)
    prsom prsom prsommmmm

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tutorscience)
    ^^^ above

like if they think they are fit usually.
    Ofcourse they do mate.
    Proxenus drowns in white pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    prsom prsom prsommmmm
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    They're usually beta's, as someone else has already stated.
    Feel sorry for them really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    have a joke for you.

What do you call a shaolin temple full of kung fu monks?

Spoiler:
    Show
    easy targets for an Ak47 :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.