Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an on & off ex bf. Every time we argue, he would MIA (missing in action). And come back after awhile. This happen repeatedly. Now is the third time and the longest one (2,5 years). I move on already now. When he MIA the last time, I blocked his fb, and still do til now.
    Suddenly he pop up on my whatssap and saying hi and said he just wanna catching up. Just FYI, when the last time with him, I didn't have smartphone. Only this recently I bought myself one in purposes of my work.
    Went out dinner and asked him fetch me go somewhere. But tbh, the spark is just not there again and I'm honestly just consider him as friend now. Until a few days ago I sneak in to his fb with my other account. N found out that he hook up with other girl right after he MIA the last time. And how he seems did everything to please her. It really hurt my pride. Seems I just like a doormat that he can easily bounce in and out every time. Leave me when the clouds is dark and come back in the summer time.
    Well, I didn't speak to him again now this one week after sending him a furious WhatsApp message.
    Well, now what I wanna know, any guys can help me clear my mind, what is in his brain with this MIA behaviour? If he doesn't want to loose me when we fight, instead of MIA,shouldn't he fight harder for me? (Well, I ask him for break up tat time actually) Doesn't he has any shame with this bounce in and out habit? I told him last time, he is weird with this whole contacting ex gf again, since I never do that. Is he really meant just catching up as friend by contacting me again? What should I do now that I know now that he hooked up with a girl right after he MIA? Should I block his WhatsApp now? Pls advise me since I'm totally clueless with this weird behaviour of him. Ty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty weird. Block him and move on.

ReputationRep:
    He just disappeared for two and a half years?! Why are you even still considering this person as a viable dating option? Drop him for good and move on!

ReputationRep:
    That's what I do now. Told him to leave me alone for good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    He just disappeared for two and a half years?! Why are you even still considering this person as a viable dating option? Drop him for good and move on!
    I'm not considering him as dating option. Not again now. Just thought of just being friends, because this last 2,5 years healed me completely. Since I didn't feel any kind of romance towards him, I just thought of friends. But I'm seriously don't understand with this weird bizarre behaviour. Totally don't understand the logic of it. Just curiosity . I asked him though why contacting ex gf since it is weird. And he replied by, are u (meaning me) not weird by sharing food with him the last time we dinner. N I said, what weird with that since I share food with everyone especially when the food taste sucks. 2,5 years has made my feelings gone apparently. Now I only feel curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheerycom)
    I'm not considering him as dating option. Not again now. Just thought of just being friends, because this last 2,5 years healed me completely. Since I didn't feel any kind of romance towards him, I just thought of friends. But I'm seriously don't understand with this weird bizarre behaviour. Totally don't understand the logic of it. Just curiosity . I asked him though why contacting ex gf since it is weird. And he replied by, are u (meaning me) not weird by sharing food with him the last time we dinner. N I said, what weird with that since I share food with everyone especially when the food taste sucks. 2,5 years has made my feelings gone apparently. Now I only feel curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sneaked into his Facebook account and sent him a furious WhatsApp message regarding him hooking up with his ex. It doesn't sound at all like you're over him. If you only see him as a friend, does it matter why he hooked up with his ex? He clearly has some kind of commitment issues and for your own self-respect I think you should forget him and all of his confusing behaviour and find someone a little more straight forward. Block him on WhatsApp and carry on with your life, he didn't spare a thought for you this past two and a half years so why should you now?

ReputationRep:
    dat grammar in the title tho

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.