Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    If you hadn't have lost your temper and thrown things across the room and smashed things up it would never have happened. Take some responsibilty.
    I didn't lose my ******* temper.
    I just got pissed that that ******* ****** didn't seem to understand the rules of football.

And why the **** did they choose a ref who was going to be biased anyway?
    Surely, as he was swiss, and england so easil beat the swiss, that would of put him against england too!!!

ReputationRep:
    England played crap again, (haven't actually played well this tournament) but we bloody fecking won last night.

The ref bottled it, complete shitbag, dirty cheating filth.

Beckham/Gerrard/Scholes all have had poor tournaments but to blame them is stupid, our tactics were appalling and far too negative, Sven out!

Vassell was terribly unlucky and that moment will haunt him for the rest of his life, shame it had to come to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    England played crap again, (haven't actually played well this tournament) but we bloody fecking won last night.

The ref bottled it, complete shitbag, dirty cheating filth.

Beckham/Gerrard/Scholes all have had poor tournaments but to blame them is stupid, our tactics were appalling and far too negative, Sven out!

Vassell was terribly unlucky and that moment will haunt him for the rest of his life, shame it had to come to that.
    I totally agree.
    If england lost because of simply underperforming, or being outperformed by portugal, i wouldn't be happy of course, but i wouldn't really be as pissed off as i am.
    But the fact that england scored a perfectly legitimate goal, and the ref was a ******* piece of bias ****...

The Ref

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I totally agree.
    If england lost because of simply underperforming, or being outperformed by portugal, i wouldn't be happy of course, but i wouldn't really be as pissed off as i am.
    But the fact that england scored a perfectly legitimate goal, and the ref was a ******* piece of bias ****...
    My sentiments exactly, i completely lost my voice screaming/shouting at the telly, half of it wasn't even real words or phrases.

If we lost because they beat us fair and square i have no complaints other than we played bad, but the way we went out was a complete disgrace and outrage, i hope that ref can live with himself.

He also penalised Vassell at least 6 times for fouls that never were, and also Ashley Cole as well who played extremely well.

Sven is going to speak to the media at 12:30, interesting what he'll say about Urs Meier, aka Mr dirtycheatingevilshitbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    My sentiments exactly, i completely lost my voice screaming/shouting at the telly, half of it wasn't even real words or phrases.

If we lost because they beat us fair and square i have no complaints other than we played bad, but the way we went out was a complete disgrace and outrage, i hope that ref can live with himself.

He also penalised Vassell at least 6 times for fouls that never were, and also Ashley Cole as well who played extremely well.

Sven is going to speak to the media at 12:30, interesting what he'll say about Urs Meier, aka Mr dirtycheatingevilshitbag.
    I know. And some of the bookings he gave to the england players, which he let the portugese off for identical offenses... it was absolutely ******* stupid/

I hope he'll lay into him, although i doubt thats the sort of thing sven would do. But i think sven's becoming more british in his manner, as the way he reacted in the match was certainly alor more passionately than you'd expect, so maybe he will lay into the piece of ******* ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I met Bruce Dickenson and Adrian Smith once and had lovely conversations with them without having a clue who I was talking to until afterwards. Bruce told me about flying a plane!
    Damn I'm so envious of you! Where did you meet him?

ReputationRep:
    look man, IMO, the ref was did not make a bad call. i kan't remember which player it was, but he had one of his arm around the portuguese goalie, in effect not allowing him to jump up and catch the ball, i don't think that's fair. how da hell is the goalkeeper supposed to catch the ball if people are 'pulling' him down. exactly. It was a good "goal" but the ref wasn't wrong, get over it.

However, i think that at the penalties, youre not allowed to do that stop start thing, have the rules been changed or something.

The first goal was kool, because owen did a nice 180-360 turn and kicked the ball backward into the goal, skillful!

But then we didn't try and do anything offensive, if our players are at the back, then they will arch right up kos there's none of us up there so no danger, so basically the game gets played our end, which isnt good for us.

Beckham is an idiot, sorry but he is. He, well in this match anway, wasn't worth a fraction of what he played, kept on falling face flat on the floor.
    Hes an idiot for missing the penalty, those kinds of thing shouldn't happen when you have been playing for what like more than 5 years.

Potugal played better, and the players had more energy, eg, C.Ronaldo, he came on after 90 mins and was running like he had just started playing, while beckham was falling, again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcerBen)
    I'm disappointed we didn't win, but it looked perfectly clear to me that whatshisname was blocking the goalkeeper.
    I agree completely. The ref had made some bad calls during the game, but the disallowed goal was (unfortunately) the correct call. Terry was inadvertantly obstructing the keeper, when Campbell headed in the goal. Therefore free kick to Portugal.

To blame Rooney for being injured is obserd.

To blame Beckham or Vassell is also obserd because penalties are hard, especially under immense pressure.

I don't even know what you think Terry did wrong, our defense was great, next you'll be blaming Ashley Cole!

Sven was fine except bringing on Phil Neville, what was he supposed to do to stop that happening?

The Portugal players were only doing their job, for their country.

I say fire that referee from international football of that standard, he was in a bad position, the linesman was in a good position and the linesmas gave it as a goal, then the ref said it wasn't despite the fact he shouldn't have been the one judging. I think that we were totally robbed because of him. We were the best team in the last eight and now we're going home already because of a stupid mistake that shouldn't be happening. At least Holland are still in it, ready to thrash Portugal in the semi's for us all.

ReputationRep:
    i don't really like football but being "forced" to watch it last night i think it's beckham and the ref

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=chidori] It may even be Heskey for being such a useless donkey.

Haha! so true, so true.. He really is.
    I really think we should have had the 'eyeball' ref, who we had in the croatia match, he was fantastic. Totally fair.
    I think Beckham is upset because Rooney has totally stolen his thunder. We were all about Rooney, everyone was saying how great he was, even Pele. And Beckham was probably thinking, "what about me, I'm David Beckham? Hello?" Nobody was talking about him. After the match was done and lost they showed a Mach 3 Turbo advert with Beckham, being a tart stroking his face, and it just made sense, really. That's what he's all about these days, people think of him as a clotheshorse before they think of him as a footballer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Why should I? I'm making a valid point. There's more to life than England football games.
    I heard someone say on the radio this morning that anyone who says there's more to life that football should be cursed with multiple veruccas.

ReputationRep:
    England scored twice while I was in the kitchen. I knew I should have stayed in there for the penalties. I blame myself
    Really that ref was the most biased I've ever seen.

Indeed, stop with the 'who cares' posts on a bloody football thread, we're English, some of us actually do care quite a lot about football (not me especially but some do) and it's pointless and annoying. If you don't like football then don't read these threads!

(Original post by pikaboo)
    England scored twice while I was in the kitchen. I knew I should have stayed in their for the penalties. I blame myself
    Really that ref was the most biased I've ever seen.
    Damn you, stay in the kitchen next time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hingy)
    I agree completely. The ref had made some bad calls during the game, but the disallowed goal was (unfortunately) the correct call. Terry was inadvertantly obstructing the keeper, when Campbell headed in the goal. Therefore free kick to Portugal.
    Are you blind?!? The goalkeeper was nowhere near the ball, if anyone got fouled it was Terry by Cambell, it was the most shocking and disgraceful piece of reffing i've seen in such a big stage it was sheer dishonesty and cowardice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Damn you, stay in the kitchen next time!
    *is humble* I know my place!
    Actually I could have been willing Portugal to win because I was going on about how fit Ronaldo is :rolleyes: I'm sorry England!

Ronaldo? He's a greasy, ugly, scrawny arrogant idiot with a stupid smug grin which i'd love to knock off his face. He is not fit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    *is humble* I know my place!
    Actually I could have been willing Portugal to win because I was going on about how fit Ronaldo is :rolleyes: I'm sorry England!

Eurrrghh.. Ronaldo is NOT fit, he is disgusting. I must have known someone that looks like him that was a complete ****** because he really does repulse me. He looks like a 12 year old poof wearing diamond earrings. He's got the sort of face that makes me want to do things with a sledgehammer.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.