Turn on thread page Beta

With great amount of torturing, of course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    YES!!! Vassel has been so much trouble! he was the one that gave France both the free kicks that led to them winning! :mad:
    Vassell has been very good, it was Heskey who gave away the freekick

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] !?!

i sthat his real email addy?? i read in the Guardian today that his email was published by a Romanian newspaper or something and he received 14,000 hate emails! rofl!

ReputationRep:
    Wasnt it David james and heskey that gave chances when france scored?

The ref! (in my opinion) because this head ref guy on tv said he & most of his referee friends said that it wasn't Terry's fault cos the keeper jumped into him, and that they would definately have let it be a goal. Plus the ref was about 30m or something away they said? and so I don't think he could have made a fair judgement from their, overuling the linesman.
    Maybe beckhams on poor form cos of all the stuff in the media about affairs and stuff- cant really help u 2 focus- I agree that England playeda bit crap in this tournament tho. Penalty spot was slippy so i can see why he might have missed.

ReputationRep:
    Just went on that website for him - i dont speak switzerlandish but he has a fanclub?!! I read something like that about hate mail too- lets add to it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leah_mushroom)
    Just went on that website for him - i dont speak switzerlandish but he has a fanclub?!! I read something like that about hate mail too- lets add to it!!!
    There's no such language. Switzerland have a native language but I've no idea what it is called. They commonly speak German but other parts speak French and Italian.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.