Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That's the 3rd penalty Beckham's missed on the trot! his performance today was awful, and not terribly good throughout the tournament!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, nancy boy Becks is overrated.

And what's with the ridiculous amount of tattoos he's covered with? He's a walking joke. You don't pay a man millions to hoof a ball a mile over the crossbar. I would do that for much less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Everyone in the England squad. You can't blame Sven. He wasn't the one who was playing on the pitch! I feel sorry for him because unless he manages another team, he will never have good players to pick from.

Ok....maybe Rooney but that's about it.
    LOL......said by someone with a portugese flag picture....your really rubbing it in ain't you?!!!!!

Anyway, i would blame Sven, he didn't even bring Joe Cole into the game in the whole tournament.......he is a creative player and should of been given a chance. He also sub gerrald and scholes off, argubly their two best players.

Well, at least you have Henman to look forward to, hes in the 2nd round

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    LOL, I'm enjoying this. Come on guys, accept that you lost.
    I can accept that we lost. i cannot tolerate the referees mistake.

ReputationRep:
    You can't say it was Beckham's fault. He's practically been screaming at Sven that he's ****/off form for the last 2 weeks. He shouldn't have been playing today and it's Sven's fault that he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    Well, at least you have Henman to look forward to, hes in the 2nd round

:rolleyes:

Oh good, another nerve-wracking trip to the quarter finals?

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed that England are out based on such a bad decision, but I'll only be REALLY annoyed if Portugal go on to win it.

ReputationRep:
    Heskey. 90 minutes into the France game and he makes the most needless and awful tackle I have ever seen. As a result we finish second in group and have to face Portugal. All would have been a different story but we would of faced Greece in quarters and then who knows what would of happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I'm annoyed that England are out based on such a bad decision, but I'll only be REALLY annoyed if Portugal go on to win it.
    NO NO NO! Now they've beaten ENgland they have to win it, otherwise not only do England not get to triumph, I don't win £400 either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Heskey. 90 minutes into the France game and he makes the most needless and awful tackle I have ever seen. As a result we finish second in group and have to face Portugal. All would have been a different story but we would of faced Greece in quarters and then who knows what would of happened.
    True, and maybe the referees decisions wouldn't have been so downright **** if we hadn't been playing the home nation.

ReputationRep:
    Heskey doesn't even play and he's still the scapegoat, some people...

ReputationRep:
    There is NO need to blame anyone

ReputationRep:
    i think people will be killed or seriously injured due to the anger caused from the referees mistake...

ReputationRep:
    The ref and to be honest, Sven's deep defending didn't help. But in the end, the ref lost us the game. Oh yeah, and the sliding pitch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rustyk1)
    i think people will be killed or seriously injured due to the anger caused from the referees mistake...
    I really hope not. The fans have mainly behaved themselves, but everone will be so gutted, that you never know what might heppen to them now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Heskey doesn't even play and he's still the scapegoat, some people...
    ........realise that the tournament was lost in the first match. I hardly think we wouldnt of dispatched of Greece and then who knows what would of happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - we dont need a scapegoat - everone knows that goal was legit
    I'm actually wondering how we would have played if Heskey had played, cos yeah, he prob wouldn't have scored, but he would have provided support for owen. They link up better than Owen and vasssell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    True, and maybe the referees decisions wouldn't have been so downright **** if we hadn't been playing the home nation.
    Maybe the referee's decision wasn't helped by the fact that we beat his home country 3-0 three days before.

ReputationRep:
    ........realise that the tournament was lost in the first match. I hardly think we wouldnt of dispatched of Greece and then who knows what would of happened.
    bah ifs and buts

what about beckhams pnealty miss? what about sven for bringing on heskey

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of what ifs. What if Rooney hadn't come off against France. What if we hadn't defended so deep... What if Gerrard hadn't made that backpass...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Maybe the referee's decision wasn't helped by the fact that we beat his home country 3-0 three days before.
    lol yea i was thinking that when Motty was introducing him

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.