Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When you go out to a club/bar/house party...do you dance? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't dance but I do dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I can't dance but I do dance
    Haha same especially when I've had a few drinks first Though tbh I hardly go out :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha same especially when I've had a few drinks first Though tbh I hardly go out :lol:
    Same, it's so fun when you're with your friends and there's good music

ReputationRep:
    Same, it's so fun when you're with your friends and there's good music
    Haha I agree! There's a club in town that does an 80s night every month - I've been a couple of times and it was so fun!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I agree! There's a club in town that does an 80s night every month - I've been a couple of times and it was so fun!
    That sounds so cool! I kind of want to go to a roller disco lol

ReputationRep:
    That sounds so cool! I kind of want to go to a roller disco lol
    Haha wow! I went to one once (it wasn't a proper one) for someones 11th birthday party and I was terrible at it :lol: Best disco you have ever been to?

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow! I went to one once (it wasn't a proper one) for someones 11th birthday party and I was terrible at it :lol: Best disco you have ever been to?
    Lol, I definitely don't think I'd be any good at it, I'm sure I would fall over at least 20 times haha, I don't go out loads but I went out for my friends 18th a while back and that was pretty good plus we got in for free, woop!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I definitely don't think I'd be any good at it, I'm sure I would fall over at least 20 times haha, I don't go out loads but I went out for my friends 18th a while back and that was pretty good plus we got in for free, woop!
    Haha :lol: I'm sure it would be worth it - the proper roller discos look quite fun Haha that sounds cool! That's reminded me, at one of the grottiest clubs in town they do a school disco night and its free entry if you go in school clothes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I jump up and down on the drop, and vaguely sing the lyrics obnoxiously loud, and if there are no lyrics I just shout "YES DJ"

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I love dancing!:banana::banana2::bban:

I'm not amazing at it, but I have been slightly improving since going to hip hop dance lessons :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.