Turn on thread page Beta

100 books to read... before leaving primary school!? watch

And they should add the Rainbow Fairies - those are the books which got me to start reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    fav character from inheritance cycle? Mine's Tenga, he'll re-appear and is probably the most powerful character.
    I can't remember cause I read them like 5 years ago I just remember I liked that guy who rides the golden dragon with the messed up leg

ReputationRep:
    Where is Malorie Towers?

ReputationRep:
    Can probably count the number of fiction books I have read on both hands, at 24.

ReputationRep:
    Same! Those books are the reason why i read and enjoy books so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I must have read thousands of books, but probably only 20 or so of those. I may well have read every Goosebumps book though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The list features a few by Michael Morpurgo but not Private Peaceful which was my favourite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    What kind of weird kid reads The Weirdstone of Brisingamen at all, much less before the age of 11?
    I tried it about seven times because I thought the wizard on the cover looked really cool. It didn't work out. -- If you're going to put an Alan Garner on there, why not The Owl Service, if any at all?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.