Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirpa.sarin)
    My daughter coudn't get paper from office that she started studing in this september in Veterinar University in Timisoara. She paid ready 5000€ to agent. How this is possible? She cant get money from her own country without this certificate from studing in this University.Should I come to school organized thatVery dissapointMother
    Can I ask why you paid an agent?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE = medicalminded; 74066164] Voinko kysyä, miksi maksoit asiamiehen? [/ QUOTE]
    HAN teki papertyöt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirpa.sarin)
    My daughter coudn't get paper from office that she started studing in this september in Veterinar University in Timisoara. She paid ready 5000€ to agent. How this is possible? She cant get money from her own country without this certificate from studing in this University.Should I come to school organized thatVery dissapointMother
    I'm sorry to hear that and I apologise for responding to this message very late. I don't check this forum often (only in spring, summer when it's closer to admission). I hope your daughter managed to resolve the problem. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry but can you please give me the name of the person in charge of international admissions please from Timisoara?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. The person who had been in charge was promoted to another academic position so they stopped displaying their contact name on the website. Therefore, I don't feel at liberty to disclose it on here. However, you just need to e-mail: [email protected] and they will take it from there (this is how I contacted them for the first time and somebody responded fairly quickly). There's still plenty of time for this year's admission and they haven't even updated the website yet.
    Any problems, let me know!

(Original post by Tanu25)
    Hey sorry but can you please give me the name of the person in charge of international admissions please from Timisoara?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!Thank you for the useful informations! As I read if you want to learn in english, you don't have to take entrance exam. Is it true? It seems unbelievable..☺. Do you know about the admission averages of the former years? I would like to apply only next year because english is not my native language, I need practice..and I have three children. I live not too far from Timisoara. I have an agricultural engineer diploma, but my dream to be a Vet. Hopefully it will manage😁.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, loads of useful info here. Thanks for that! Are there many mature students at the university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baselevel)
    Hey, loads of useful info here. Thanks for that! Are there many mature students at the university?
    Hello. I am a mature student myself. There are quite a few of us so no need to worry about your age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunflower85)
    Hello. I am a mature student myself. There are quite a few of us so no need to worry about your age.
    That's good to hear. What was the application process like?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Yes, it is true. There is no exam but each year it gets more competitive with more people applying. The first batch of results for this year's admission will be displayed on the vet med faculty website on the 31st of July so you can have a look and get an idea of the average. There is however another round of applications in September. If you speak English how you write, you wouldn't have a problem. There are many people here that started with a very poor level of English and improved along the way. For people who studied animal science/husbandry before, there is a possibily to be exempt from the first year of study provided that they have a minimum of 40 ECTS credits out of 60 and that both programmes match. You should definitely go for it! Follow your dream and maybe even consider applying this year as the sooner you start, the sooner you finish. Good luck!
    (Original post by Bogancs)
    Hello!Thank you for the useful informations! As I read if you want to learn in english, you don't have to take entrance exam. Is it true? It seems unbelievable..☺. Do you know about the admission averages of the former years? I would like to apply only next year because english is not my native language, I need practice..and I have three children. I live not too far from Timisoara. I have an agricultural engineer diploma, but my dream to be a Vet. Hopefully it will manage😁.

ReputationRep:
    That's good to hear. What was the application process like?
    Once you know how to get all the documents/have all the translations done (and how smooth this process is, probably depends on the country you come from), I'd say it all is quite straight-forward. You can look through the older posts if you need more details about the application process itself.

ReputationRep:
    Hello dear forum, I am from Germany and considering to study medicine in IASI GRIGORE T. POPA (ROMANIA).

In 2019 I will apply there and at other universities. At Iasi is good: everyone comes in, costs are low.

I have three questions:

1. Does anyone who has a Baccalaureate gain admission to Iasi? Or have some bad luck? (my high school diploma is IB score 31 points, in Germany 2.9 -> not good, but not bad as well ;-)). In my case no problem?

2. I know that corruption in Iasi was a big problem. Is this still the case in 2018? If so, how is corruption expressed? Do you have to pay to pass exams or can you pay to cheat exams? (hope the difference will be clear). If there are cheaters there, I do not care, as long as I can survive through honest work anyway. Is that possible?

3. Other hints from you regarding Iasi?

Best regards, Lars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by larswiedemann)
    Hello dear forum, I am from Germany and considering to study medicine in IASI GRIGORE T. POPA (ROMANIA).

In 2019 I will apply there and at other universities. At Iasi is good: everyone comes in, costs are low.

I have three questions:

1. Does anyone who has a Baccalaureate gain admission to Iasi? Or have some bad luck? (my high school diploma is IB score 31 points, in Germany 2.9 -> not good, but not bad as well ;-)). In my case no problem?

2. I know that corruption in Iasi was a big problem. Is this still the case in 2018? If so, how is corruption expressed? Do you have to pay to pass exams or can you pay to cheat exams? (hope the difference will be clear). If there are cheaters there, I do not care, as long as I can survive through honest work anyway. Is that possible?

3. Other hints from you regarding Iasi?

Best regards, Lars
    Dear Lars, this thread concerns veterinary medicine in Timisoara, not human medicine in Iasi. You should search for corresponding information on other theads and direct your questions there. I'm sorry I cannot help.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone managed to email timisoara and had a reply? I've tried twice and nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone managed to email timisoara and had a reply? I've tried twice and nothing.
    Give them time, it's summer, our vice-dean (the person who usually responds to the admission enquiries) is probably on hols until the beginning of September. Also, the application process for 2019/2020 entry will begin in March 2019. Your e-mail is probably not a priority since they haven't finished dealing with 2018/2019 admissions yet.
    I'll PM you with answers to your other questions soon as I don't have much time atm.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.