Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

New here so apologies if this in the wrong thread. I am currently applying for student finance for my second year. Last year I got maximum grants and loans, however this year its saying I can borrow up to £0. The only thing that has changed is my address which I have changed, however my fathers income and my other personal circumstances remain the same.

I am just curious as to whether what I am seeing here is normal, or if I have to ring up and get this sorted. I haven't submitted my application just yet as I am unsure about submitting and then finding out I am not getting anything next year!

Thanks.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 16.59.53.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  283.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    It's happening the same to me! Have you managed to fix it?? Also are you receiving Maintenance Loan? Because my Maintenance loan and Grant says £0 =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin02klot)
    It's happening the same to me! Have you managed to fix it?? Also are you receiving Maintenance Loan? Because my Maintenance loan and Grant says £0 =[
    Glad I'm not the only one! After about 5 calls to five different people at student finance (they're all pretty useless) i have been told to simply submit my application by paper with a p1 form.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.