Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/06/croydo...-them-5737087/

This has actually broken my heart... apparently over 50 cats have been killed and some have been decapitated.

What do you make of this?

ReputationRep:
    I hope a cat does the same thing to him/her.

Very slowly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/06/croydo...-them-5737087/

This has actually broken my heart... apparently over 50 cats have been killed and some have been decapitated.

What do you make of this?
    Personally as a cat lover I would have wrapped his testicles around his neck
    (analogous treatment if female)

ReputationRep:
    Evil dangerous psychopath on the loose. Not much else you can make of it

ReputationRep:
    concerning as to the mental health of that person, hopefully they dont move on to kill humans ;|

ReputationRep:
    Sad news, especially cause I live in the Croydon area and my neighbour has a cat. I hope the killer turns to Christ and repents of his sins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)

Ahhh is that your cat in your avatar?

I have a 6 month old kitten and just can't imagine how it must feel to be one of these owners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Evil dangerous psychopath on the loose. Not much else you can make of it
    (Original post by chickenfoot)
    concerning as to the mental health of that person, hopefully they dont move on to kill humans ;|
    My thoughts were that it could be someone with a desire to kill but they have tried to suppress it by using animals as victims... but it might be that I've watched too much Dexter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Ahhh is that your cat in your avatar?

I have a 6 month old kitten and just can't imagine how it must feel to be one of these owners.
    in my avatar it is one of my cats (almost 19 now)

ReputationRep:
    That is appalling, it is illegal to pick up your own roadkill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its a catastrophe

ReputationRep:
    screw the cats, fluffy *******s deserve everything they get, but I hope he (she?) will not move on bigger, two-legged animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    That is appalling, it is illegal to pick up your own roadkill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seems pretty unlucky to me the guy is driving around hitting 50+ cats, cats hardly stand in the road and let you mow them down. It says strong blunt force trauma which might be similiar to being clipped by a car, but surely could also be done by him going up to it and smashing it with a hammer, crowbar, etc.

He won't get much time if he's caught, though I'd fear as to whether he'd eventually escalate.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they are caught, but unfortunately they will not be sentenced in the way they should be.

Killing defenseless domesticated animals like this is particularly horrible. It requires a complete lack of empathy for both other animals, and your fellow man.

This should carry the same weight as murdering 50 infants, and the fact that this is not taken as seriously as it should be, is an absolute insult to those who have lost a loved one to this murderer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    He won't get much time if he's caught, though I'd fear as to whether he'd eventually escalate.
    Highly doubtful that he will escalate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Highly doubtful that he will escalate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    eh depends why they're doing it I suppose, if for example they hate cats and want to kill them, they won't. If it's for some sort of sadistic gratification, then there may well come a time that a collection of cats heads isn't enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    :rofl:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.