Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a mixed race christian who looks kinda arabic, how can I look more christian? watch

So I'm half asian but I'm christian and some people in the past have thought I'm Muslim.

Thing is I don't wanna get lynched by racist thugs for a religion I'm not even of.

Is there anything I can wear that'll stop people from thinking so.

ReputationRep:
    Draw a cross on your forehead

ReputationRep:
    grow long hair and a beard, and wear some sandals along with a robe
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Wear a cross/crucifix around your neck? Or carry a Bible round with you. Those are the two options that spring to mind :yes:

Though I don't think you ought to fear getting lynched by racist thugs. Unless you live in a particularly dangerous area? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    This is so dumb...

(Original post by Mayhem™)
    grow long hair and a beard, and wear some sandals along with a robe
    I may as well buy a camel as well.

ReputationRep:
    just wear a t shirt with donald trumps face on it or something

ReputationRep:
    wear a crown of thorns?

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Wear a cross/crucifix around your neck? Or carry a Bible round with you. Those are the two options that spring to mind :yes:

Though I don't think you ought to fear getting lynched by racist thugs. Unless you live in a particularly dangerous area? :dontknow:
    Not gonna lie, been watching certain videos on youtube about far right rallies.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/pics/kkk_hood.jpg

(Original post by EastGuava)
    Draw a cross on your forehead
    (Original post by stirkee)
    just wear a t shirt with donald trumps face on it or something
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    wear a crown of thorns?
    -_-
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not gonna lie, been watching certain videos on youtube about far right rallies.
    I really don't think it's something you need to fear. I'm a South Asian Catholic and people assume I'm Muslim or Hindu all the time. No one's ever tried to lynch me though :nah: Granted, I live in London, but still... :dontknow:

Can't believe I still clicked the link after reading the last 2 words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    No one's ever tried to lynch me though
    That makes two of us

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
    This is so dumb...
    So's your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So's your face.
    Not really, how can my face be dumb? How does that make sense?

There is no way to look Christian other than to carry around Christian paraphernalia , Christianity is not exclusive to one race. How could you possibly think that?

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Not really, how can my face be dumb? How does that make sense?

There is no way to look Christian other than to carry around Christian paraphernalia , Christianity is not exclusive to one race. How could you possibly think that?
    You are banned from my thread.

ReputationRep:
    Smh.

ReputationRep:
    Get a guitar and walk around singing sacharrine medleys. Also, bang on about some bronze age "facts" based on almost non-existent inductive logic. This'll get you in character.

Next, notice what they did with Jesus. They changed him from what he probably would have looked like - dirty, swarthy, short, tubby and hairy into lean, white, blonde, clean, and tall. Apply the same process to yourself.

That should pass you off as a bonefide Christian.

(Original post by frankieboy)
    Get a guitar and walk around singing sacharrine medleys. Also, bang on about some bronze age "facts" based on almost non-existent inductive logic. This'll get you in character.

Next, notice what they did with Jesus. They changed him from what he probably would have looked like - dirty, swarthy, short, tubby and hairy into lean, white, blonde, clean, and tall. Apply the same process to yourself.

That should pass you off as a bonefide Christian.
    I really didn't expect the Atheist Cool Kid Klub to come onto this post.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.