Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for and been offered a place at Northumbria University, Newcastle for March 2017 entry. I will be studying Adult Nursing (at the Coach Lane campus), and was looking for advice regarding accommodation...
    I live 4 hours away from Newcastle so taking my car is a no brainer.. I am just wondering which accommodation would be best? I know that two of the Halls of Residents offer "limited" parking at an additional cost - does anyone know how limited they are and the prices of parking?
    I am a bit confused about the whole situation, I wish that someone could take over my life for the next few months!!!
    Please help
    Katie
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by katiexwalker)
    I have applied for and been offered a place at Northumbria University, Newcastle for March 2017 entry. I will be studying Adult Nursing (at the Coach Lane campus), and was looking for advice regarding accommodation...
    I live 4 hours away from Newcastle so taking my car is a no brainer.. I am just wondering which accommodation would be best? I know that two of the Halls of Residents offer "limited" parking at an additional cost - does anyone know how limited they are and the prices of parking?
    I am a bit confused about the whole situation, I wish that someone could take over my life for the next few months!!!
    Please help
    Katie
    Hi I've moved this thread into the Northumbria University forum where it's more likely to get answered.

You might find that there are similar threads already in here that answer your questions too (and there should be some stickied threads with other applicants for you to chat to your fellow future students)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiexwalker)
    Please help
    Katie
    I recommend Knoll Court as it has parking http://www.touchstonestudentliving.c...e/knoll-court/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.