Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where does my picture on my provisional come from? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to order my provisional license and they didn't seem to ask me for a picture. Do they source it from the information I give and if so, where?
    Thank you!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    you provide one

ReputationRep:
    of your face...not a photocopied bum cheek

just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    You send them one along with the order form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    of your face...not a photocopied bum cheek

just sayin'
    thank you for clearing that up for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stirkee)
    thank you for clearing that up for everybody.
    your welcome these things arent clear you see

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying online, I don't have any sort of order form. But I guess I'll have to upload one right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haroon_123)
    I'm about to order my provisional license and they didn't seem to ask me for a picture. Do they source it from the information I give and if so, where?
    Thank you!

If you have a valid passport and you've provided your passport number, they may use the photo from that. You shouldn't be able to upload one because someone who has known you for more than 2 years must sign the back of any photo you send as proof that it is you and an accurate picture of you
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    You send them an image of yourself.

Alternatively, if you'd like a little deferral along the way, you could do this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann95)
    If you have a valid passport and you've provided your passport number, they may use the photo from that. You shouldn't be able to upload one because someone who has known you for more than 2 years must sign the back of any photo you send as proof that it is you and an accurate picture of you
    I don't have a valid passport, they said I can also use my BRP as identification. So I guess they will use the one on there.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    You send them an image of yourself.

Alternatively, if you'd like a little deferral along the way, you could do this...
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    They usually use your passport photo if you provided your passport number if not they'll send you out a form where you can send them a signed photo

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.