Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How old do I look? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Be honest. You can just say late or early X0's. Please note that I will get a better pic, but please let me know your thoughts based on the below pic. And finally, do you think I look like Lisa Vanderpump? I'm curious

[img] [img]

ReputationRep:
    Old enough
    OT: 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiatatar01)
    Be honest. You can just say late or early X0's. Also click on the image and it will enlarge itself. Please note that I will get a better pic, but please let me know your thoughts based on the below pic. Thanks

[img] [img]
    twennywan

ReputationRep:
    ...40 sum

ReputationRep:
    Mid to late 30s I guess. The image isn't that clear. It's too fuzzy and dark.

ReputationRep:
    36?

ReputationRep:
    Can't really see, too dark.

Mid to late 20s.

ReputationRep:
    terrible picture, possibly taken in a cave ...
    from what I can make out you look of similar age to myself ...

ReputationRep:
    Between late 20s and early 40s, sorry it's a big range but hard to tell.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say mid to late thirties. Picture is terrible quality though. You look kinda like Cersei Lannister/Lena Headey.

ReputationRep:
    30-50

ReputationRep:
    28, but a 28 who surrounds herself with glamour and champagne to numb the intense feeling that her eggs are running out. You are thinking: 'Should I just accept my fate and live stoically?, or should I clasp an expensive cigar in one hand, a picture of the man who spurned me in the other, and plunge in to the sea when the clock strikes twelve?' There is no shame on going out in glory.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.