Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the title asks. Are you doing overtime or doing too little?
    What things should or shouldn't you do?
    When is it too late to leave it? (probably now)

Oh well, whatever you're thinking could help others and maybe me

Geronimo,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallbluebrain)
    As the title asks. Are you doing overtime or doing too little?
    What things should or shouldn't you do?
    When is it too late to leave it? (probably now)

Oh well, whatever you're thinking could help others and maybe me

Geronimo,
    It's got to that point where I'm starting to slowly panic and my brain keeps telling me that I'm going to fail........

So far, I'm just revising stuff, taking an odd past paper here or there etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    It's got to that point where I'm starting to slowly panic and my brain keeps telling me that I'm going to fail........

I've just been making notes if I have some spare time, I'm not going to actually 'revise' them until easter holidays. My excuse is I don't want to peak too early haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djibbo)
    I've just been making notes if I have some spare time, I'm not going to actually 'revise' them until easter holidays. My excuse is I don't want to peak too early haha
    I literally have to worst memory ever so if I don't keep rereading my notes I'll completely forget everything -_-

ReputationRep:
    Rewrite notes, mindmaps etc- using colours tend to help too!

ReputationRep:

Same here. Probably going into full panic mode within a week. My first exam is in 10 weeks when is yours?

ReputationRep:
    Will the easter holidays be enough for your subjects?
    I feel that I might end up cramming in the last few weeks

ReputationRep:
    I literally have to worst memory ever so if I don't keep rereading my notes I'll completely forget everything -_-
    My memory is like a sieve so I might have some trouble.
    I have to go over things every couple of days to make sure I don't forget anything.

ReputationRep:
    i have an exam in april and i am honestly in tears im not even coping

ReputationRep:
    Hahah, I'm in the same boat for Physics but I haven't read over anything in ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddddiee)
    Rewrite notes, mindmaps etc- using colours tend to help too!
    That proves to be very effective for most, thanks for the tips

ReputationRep:
    Will the easter holidays be enough for your subjects?
    I feel that I might end up cramming in the last few weeks
    I'm doing Maths, Physics and Business, what about yourself?

My first exam is in June so I have around 5 weeks off straight to just revise, so for now I'm pacing myself by just making notes that I can learn from to practice papers. Last year for AS I did what I am doing now and it seemed to pay off, the Maths department make us do a past paper here and there, and so do Business, so it's just Physics that I'm not motivated to do any notes for yet, but as soon as I have finished them for the other subjects I'll start!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Maths, Physics and Business, what about yourself?

My first exam is in June so I have around 5 weeks off straight to just revise, so for now I'm pacing myself by just making notes that I can learn from to practice papers. Last year for AS I did what I am doing now and it seemed to pay off, the Maths department make us do a past paper here and there, and so do Business, so it's just Physics that I'm not motivated to do any notes for yet, but as soon as I have finished them for the other subjects I'll start!
    I'm doing Physics, Chemistry and Biology at AS, I have been doing past paper questions making notes here and there but not as much as I should be doing. I recently had a Physics test and didn't do as well, since then I have been focusing on that the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    i have an exam in april and i am honestly in tears im not even coping
    What have you been doing so far? What are your subjects?

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Probably going into full panic mode within a week. My first exam is in 10 weeks when is yours?
    Approximately 3 months

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.