Help! Lost English Literature GCSE AQA Poetry Anthology

Watch
orlagrace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi!
I'm currently doing my English GCSE in literature and I've lost my booklet for the conflict poems, I can't ask my teacher as she only gives out resources once and will shout at us if we can't find something. Does anyone know where I could get another copy online for free?
Thanks
Gingerbread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by orlagrace)
Hi!
I'm currently doing my English GCSE in literature and I've lost my booklet for the conflict poems, I can't ask my teacher as she only gives out resources once and will shout at us if we can't find something. Does anyone know where I could get another copy online for free?
Thanks
You won't be able to find it online in it's complete form as it's copyrighted, however if you get a list of all of the poems from a friend then you will be able to look them up on websites like poetryfoundation
JoshuaE
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I'd recommend buying a CGP version of the anthology, every poem is in there and they're all annotated to a pretty high standard. Plus, it also comes with some pretty handy tips on the exam in general.
sophie080802
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Get a friend to send you pictures of the poems and annotations, print them and staple them together? Otherwise, there's a list below of the poems, print them out and annotate them?
OZYMANDIAS
LONDON
PRELUDE (EXTRACT)
MY LAST DUCHESS
CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE
EXPOSURE
STORM ON THE ISLAND
BAYONET CHARGE
REMAINS
POPPIES
WAR PHOTOGRAPHER
TISSUE
THE EMIGREE
CHECKING OUT ME HISTORY
KAMIKAZE
robharrison9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
free download avalible if you search poem anthologys
emegan02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi!
Thanks
I would ask a friend to photocopy theirs.
Or else you could borrow theirs and type all the poems up.
sister of turtle
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi!
Thanks
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fCIsQuXjxW3_Co
I don't know where you can get another anthology but this website has all the poems plus detailed notes on them
fijitastic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I can send you my annotated one if you want
WhoKnows...?
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi!
Thanks
You should be able to find it on your exam boarad website - i did for my A Level one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.81%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.41%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.76%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.01%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.91%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.09%

Watched Threads