Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Unsure whether to firm a Nottingham Unconditional or choose Warwick... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for Computer Science and after receiving offers have narrowed it down to Warwick and Nottingham. If I firm Nottingham they will make it uncondtional. Could any current students at either university, or anyone familiar with the course provide some input? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Don't firm Nottingham just because they're offering you an unconditional place. Look at the course structure of each degree and think about which modules you like best.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by decombatwombat)
    I am applying for Computer Science and after receiving offers have narrowed it down to Warwick and Nottingham. If I firm Nottingham they will make it uncondtional. Could any current students at either university, or anyone familiar with the course provide some input? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Where do you want to live for the next 3-4 years? And nth courses won't be the same either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any particular reason why, or do you simply prefer Warwick as a place?

ReputationRep:
    UoN is an amazing university! It's so beautiful, it has amazing societies that are so easy to get involved with, the sports stuff is amazing, you'll be on jubilee campus for computer science and it's a beautiful campus, I have friends that do computer science there and say it's amazing, the city itself is so cool and I just cannot big up the university or the city enough. I chose Nottingham over anywhere else and am so happy with that choice everyday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.