Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all - hope the exam went well! Good luck to all those continuing the course next year.

JUNE 2015 GRADE BOUNDARIES
    Thanks to maggiedavies for this!
    These grade boundaries where similar to 2014, and so 2016 should be similar to 2015, especially since this is the last year of teaching for this spec, new teaching spec starts September 2016.

Info 1 (Paper 1) Out of 80 Marks.
    A - 54 - 67.5%
    B - 49 - 61.25%
    C - 44 - 55%
    D - 40 -50%
    E - 36 - 45%

Info 2 (Paper 2) Out of 80 Marks.
    A - 54 - 67.5%
    B - 48 - 50%
    C - 42 - 52.5%
    D - 36 - 45%
    E - 31 - 38.75%

June 2015: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2015.PDF
    June 2014: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2014.PDF

OTHER THREADS

2015 THREAD - Thanks alexandrahowes11
    2016 INFO 3 THREAD - Thanks imran_

EXAM DATES
    INFO 1: 6th June
    INFO 2: 14th June

PAST PAPERS
    Adding more soon...
    INFO 1INFO 2

ReputationRep:
    Oh guess who's back

ReputationRep:
    I got an A at AS but resitting INFO2 due to having low ums in it. Lasts years past paper for info1 was literally a copied and pasted question paper from previous years

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking the whole a level in one year, and today we had a mock as paper and I got 70%, the second highest in the class, but I suck at a2, I hope its just because weve been concentrated on coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isobella98)
    I'm taking the whole a level in one year, and today we had a mock as paper and I got 70%, the second highest in the class, but I suck at a2, I hope its just because weve been concentrated on coursework
    Our class had the opposite. We have neglected our coursework but are pretty solid on the theory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz W)
    Our class had the opposite. We have neglected our coursework but are pretty solid on the theory
    Oh of course you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    I got an A at AS but resitting INFO2 due to having low ums in it. Lasts years past paper for info1 was literally a copied and pasted question paper from previous years
    cool.

ReputationRep:
    im really nervous for the exam, we've done hardly anything on theory so I'm having to try and teach myself it

ReputationRep:
    i enjoyed 9/11
    Chill

im really nervous for the exam, we've done hardly anything on theory so I'm having to try and teach myself it
    Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, here or PM - happy to help

ReputationRep:
    Chill

Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, her or PM - happy to help
    'her' I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

ReputationRep:
    Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, here or PM - happy to help [/QUOTE]

Thankyou so much, I will do

ReputationRep:
    has anyone predicted any questions for the pre release case study info3

ReputationRep:
    Bump - getting close now

ReputationRep:
    Bump - getting close now
    Noooooo you caaan't do thaaat.

ReputationRep:
    This exam is only being sat by resit students right?

ReputationRep:
    This exam is only being sat by resit students right?
    theres some people in our as class that are doing it but not resitting (like they're doing it for the first time) - they could have done it at the end of next year but our teacher thought it would be better for them to do it this year because of the massive amounts of coursework next year

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got any predictions for the info 1 paper? weve only got about a week and I need all the help I can get haha

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got any predictions for the info 1 paper? weve only got about a week and I need all the help I can get haha
    Do past papers, they always repeat questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raihan.)
    n I F R SHAHRAI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raihan.)
    in my class my teacher has made us go through all of the past papers since about 2009 and its helped so much but I'm still panicky ahaha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.