Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to know, can we have the same person as the user and audience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyit'sanya)
    just wanted to know, can we have the same person as the user and audience?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    This exam is only being sat by resit students right?
    There is one final year doing this exam for the first time - myself included. We're the last ones to ever sit AS ICT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz W)
    There is one final year doing this exam for the first time - myself included. We're the last ones to ever sit AS ICT
    ohhhh okay, im resitting info2 anyways, havent started revision yet

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh okay, im resitting info2 anyways, havent started revision yet
    Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck
    do we need to know about network topologies

ReputationRep:
    do we need to know about network topologies
    Yep think so - want me to send you notes?

ReputationRep:
    Yep think so - want me to send you notes?
    sure

ReputationRep:
    basically for the theory part of INFO 1, all they can test us on is health and safety, input, output, storage and processing, validation and verification rules, appropriate softwares?? am i correct or would there be any other theory i would need to learn for INFO 1?? Thank You

ReputationRep:
    Are interfaces in info 1 or info 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdifarah)
    Are interfaces in info 1 or info 2?
    INFO2.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me with this question ?
    Every month the organizer of the West Thornton Agricultural Show, Mrs Andrews, sends an email to allthe members of the committee in the area. The email has been sent to Mrs Andrews from the NationalAgricultural Society. She likes to add a scanned picture of ‘tractor of the month’ to the email before shesends it on.

State three functions provided by email software, and explain how each one would help her to carry out theabove task efficiently(6marks).

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions released for the INFO1 paper yet? Not feeling confident about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonStar89)
    Any predictions released for the INFO1 paper yet? Not feeling confident about it
    this exam is very easy. Easier than a GCSE I would say. The questions get repeated every year lmao. Do every single past paper. I got 92ums on this by revising a week before

ReputationRep:
    this exam is very easy. Easier than a GCSE I would say. The questions get repeated every year lmao. Do every single past paper. I got 92ums on this by revising a week before
    okay thats awesome advice thanks, hopefully it should all go well then!

ReputationRep:
    To those spamming me with messages about INFO1. Make sure your coursework has all the key stuff like all the IPO which can be spoken about in the exam as examiners will use ur cw for evidence

ReputationRep:
    How do you structure a 20 marker and does anyone have any model answers

ReputationRep:
    My only worry for this paper is the 20 marker...

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm A2 and did these papers last year. One bit of advice: don't go in thinking its easy af, because they throw in some stuff that can really throw you off. I got an A and B in the papers, here to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieacraig)
    Hi guys I'm A2 and did these papers last year. One bit of advice: don't go in thinking its easy af, because they throw in some stuff that can really throw you off. I got an A and B in the papers, here to help.
    What threw you off particularly?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.