Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsisjust)
    You need to answer in fulll sentences because it's an essay and it says in the Q. you'll be marked on written communication
    Ok I'll be sure to answer that in full sentences. Best of luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake_97)
    I know about online storage. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's mentioned massively in the specification is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Online storage isn't mentioned much but i have seen the occasional 6/7/8 markers referring to it, so better learn it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsisjust)
    Thanks! do you need to know the storage capacities of these?
    Not really, just know that hard drives have the largest storage and are appropriate for storing data such as images, moving images and sound.

ReputationRep:
    best exam ever

ReputationRep:
    whoever fails reconsider life

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I just did the exam, and what the fuk, this was the easiest exam I have ever done, I felt like I was in year 6 sitting my sats. ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANSWERS TO WHAT THEY WROTE PLZ MESSAGE ME FOR I AM THE MARK SCHEME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikhilksite)
    Ok so I just did the exam, and what the fuk, this was the easiest exam I have ever done, I felt like I was in year 6 sitting my sats. ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANSWERS TO WHAT THEY WROTE PLZ MESSAGE ME FOR I AM THE MARK SCHEME
    cocky guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardeepc98)
    cocky guy
    stfu u peasant

ReputationRep:
    mark scheme prediction : 5/80 = a

ReputationRep:
    That exam was sooo good. I got an A. I think i got full marks but whoever needs anwsers ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iscodisco)
    That exam was sooo good. I got an A. I think i got full marks but whoever needs anwsers ask me.
    lol good luck

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD that was so Easy!! Hope you all did just as well.

My teacher said this years will likely be easier due to it being the last year of the spec

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardeepc98)
    whoever fails reconsider life
    This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an idea on the grade boundaries since the paper wasnt too hard?

ReputationRep:
    Are you making a mark scheme??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobychung)
    Anyone got an idea on the grade boundaries since the paper wasnt too hard?
    My guess it they will be high

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annamunro)
    Are you making a mark scheme??
    @nikhilksite should make one as he is the mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last year it was 54/80 for an A in both info 1 and info 2. This year info 1 is likely to be something like 60/80 for an A. In my opion A should be around 70 as this test was sooooo easy!

ReputationRep:
    To all those that found it easy, I did INFO1 last year and it was easier than this paper. A LOT of people said it was easy. However you will need to make sure you prove that you have INFO1 knowledge and not just generic stuff. You may be surprised on results day :-)

ReputationRep:
    Well, you guys were right. They repeated about 3 questions from one past paper.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.