The Student Room Group

ICT AQA - AS Info 1 & 2 - 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mathsisjust
You need to answer in fulll sentences because it's an essay and it says in the Q. you'll be marked on written communication

Ok I'll be sure to answer that in full sentences. Best of luck for tomorrow!
Reply 81
Original post by jake_97
I know about online storage. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's mentioned massively in the specification is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Online storage isn't mentioned much but i have seen the occasional 6/7/8 markers referring to it, so better learn it.
Reply 82
Original post by mathsisjust
Thanks! do you need to know the storage capacities of these?

Not really, just know that hard drives have the largest storage and are appropriate for storing data such as images, moving images and sound.
best exam ever
whoever fails reconsider life
Ok so I just did the exam, and what the fuk, this was the easiest exam I have ever done, I felt like I was in year 6 sitting my sats. ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANSWERS TO WHAT THEY WROTE PLZ MESSAGE ME FOR I AM THE MARK SCHEME
Original post by nikhilksite
Ok so I just did the exam, and what the fuk, this was the easiest exam I have ever done, I felt like I was in year 6 sitting my sats. ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANSWERS TO WHAT THEY WROTE PLZ MESSAGE ME FOR I AM THE MARK SCHEME

cocky guy
Original post by hardeepc98
cocky guy

stfu u peasant
mark scheme prediction : 5/80 = a
That exam was sooo good. I got an A. I think i got full marks but whoever needs anwsers ask me.
Original post by Iscodisco
That exam was sooo good. I got an A. I think i got full marks but whoever needs anwsers ask me.

lol good luck
Reply 91
OH MY GOD that was so Easy!! Hope you all did just as well.

My teacher said this years will likely be easier due to it being the last year of the spec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by hardeepc98
whoever fails reconsider life

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an idea on the grade boundaries since the paper wasnt too hard?
Are you making a mark scheme??
Reply 95
Original post by tobychung
Anyone got an idea on the grade boundaries since the paper wasnt too hard?

My guess it they will be high :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by annamunro
Are you making a mark scheme??

@nikhilksite should make one as he is the mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year it was 54/80 for an A in both info 1 and info 2. This year info 1 is likely to be something like 60/80 for an A. In my opion A should be around 70 as this test was sooooo easy! :h:
Reply 98
To all those that found it easy, I did INFO1 last year and it was easier than this paper. A LOT of people said it was easy. However you will need to make sure you prove that you have INFO1 knowledge and not just generic stuff. You may be surprised on results day :-)
Well, you guys were right. They repeated about 3 questions from one past paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending