Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jords998)
    Well, you guys were right. They repeated about 3 questions from one past paper.
    which paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    which paper?
    Jan 2012

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    which paper?
    These are the question numbers from the old paper:
    2(a)
    2(b)
    6(a)
    6(b)
    6(d)
    6(e) &
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Jan 2012.PDF (195.7 KB, 147 views)
  2. File Type: pdf Jan 2012 MS.PDF (69.4 KB, 153 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobychung)
    Anyone got an idea on the grade boundaries since the paper wasnt too hard?
    Most likely to be higher than previous years since a lot of repetition, probs 58 for an A and 52 for a B and 46 for a C

ReputationRep:
    I found that paper ridiculously easy. Having done all the past papers, I thought 2014 was a tough one but grade boundaries were fair. 2015 was rather straight, but weighted awfully to Section B. This year I honestly was glad it was back to the old style, as mentioned above they just half ssed it and copied from the 2012 paper. Im sure ive gotten above 60 but it wouldn't surprise me if 56-58 is an A. Last year was 54. Now just INFO2 ....

ReputationRep:
    Shut up mark scheme boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikhil_koya)
    Most likely to be higher than previous years since a lot of repetition, probs 58 for an A and 52 for a B and 46 for a C
    Shut up you think your the mark scheme now grade boundaries? Shut up you little boy and go revise for info 2 instead of trying to be a smart little boy

ReputationRep:
    You think your some examiner but I bet you failed that exam you idiot , don't even know what a client is , go retake you examiner wanna be , and learn how to spell , think your some examiner but can't even spell

ReputationRep:
    NOKHIL KoYA is a fat indian boy who goes greenfors high school, un1 2gu he is overwieght with type 2 diabtites with his dad doing the work for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanaboy)
    You think your some examiner but I bet you failed that exam you idiot , don't even know what a client is , go retake you examiner wanna be , and learn how to spell , think your some examiner but can't even spell
    Says the one who doesn't even know what validation means, and is struggling for info 2, plz fix up and get a life, oh and mandip said hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sagar45677766)
    NOKHIL KoYA is a fat indian boy who goes greenfors high school, un1 2gu he is overwieght with type 2 diabtites with his dad doing the work for him
    Nikhil*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanaboy)
    Nikhil*
    Why u talking sagar, u go to Richmond college and study a BTEC, jokes on u ****tard, go back and re do your GCSEs, oh wait u already are...

ReputationRep:
    Says the one who doesn't even know what validation means, and is struggling for info 2, plz fix up and get a life, oh and mandip said hi
    You fat Indian boy , go do something better then just trying to show off in to all these idiots in this forum , your all.idiots except that sagar kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanaboy)
    you fat indian boy , go do something better then just trying to show off in to all these idiots in this forum , your all.idiots except that sagar kid
    hello its kajel i love u

ReputationRep:
    F u hardeep and sagar u btec f***boys

ReputationRep:
    Why u talking sagar, u go to Richmond college and study a BTEC, jokes on u ****tard, go back and re do your GCSEs, oh wait u already are...
    Nikhil koya from greenford high school southall middelsex ub1 2gu lives in greenford
    He LIKES NIKItA THAT FUKING FAT AsS mofo with a spot in his ass so that his NIKITA can suk the jucie out

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least i turned up for my exam unlike some people.... (jama omar greenford high school)

ReputationRep:
    Says the one who bunks his exams
    You ICT idiots have nerve. You all probably got rejected from Computer Science. So your doing a *****y subject abandoned years ago. University will probably laugh when they see your application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEXYSAGAR69)
    Attachment 544927 wtf is going on
    oohhh **** send some more please

ReputationRep:
    So Info 2, anybody has any revision tips or anything?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.