Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey lads and ladies,

How are you all? I thought it would be nice that we do a meet and greet and have a good conversation going, and get to know each other better

If any of you do see this post and read it, please post comment back

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 61353957.jpg (59.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm up for it. I propose Mogadishu.

ReputationRep:
    Like in person 0.o?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL I forgot to clarify this but I meant as in message here and get to know each other.

XD - what an idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babawunga)
    Yeah, I'm up for it. I propose Mogadishu.
    Woaaaaah meet up in Mogadishu? Lad, that is a quite a nice place to hook up with girls man, you know what I am saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User2334541)
    Woaaaaah meet up in Mogadishu? Lad, that is a quite a nice place to hook up with girls man, you know what I am saying?
    Yeah i get you lad. Free ocean cruise as well on the pirate ships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babawunga)
    Yeah i get you lad. Free ocean cruise as well on the pirate ships.
    Hahahahaha, get turned into mercenaries and take on a full photoshoot with the babes xD - That would be so sick, ngl

ReputationRep:
    After reading about Alicia Kozakiewicz on the bbc, Im unavailable for life.

The last thing I want is a gay dude drugging/kidnapping me and dbisasskalwnfksjaheskaksvrkhKsgh aoewksiehekeheejqkalqsjwhsHel dioxin type

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.