Reply 1
okay
I don't like peanut butter :frown:
Reply 3
@AthiaKarim But its tasty :frown:
do you spread it all over yourself with bare hands and then lick it off
budder?
Reply 6
@somesomebody No :frown: I'm not that amount of thug life yet, if i did that id just get told on by my little sister and my parents would get angry at me. *sigh* QQ
I once put something naughty in peanut butter, felt disgusted and put it back for my family to eat.
Original post by HeimIX
@AthiaKarim But its tasty :frown:

It's not :frown: Paddington the bear made eating peanut butter quite attractive. But I tasted it, and it was yuck...so awful :/
Reply 9
Original post by AthiaKarim
It's not :frown: Paddington the bear made eating peanut butter quite attractive. But I tasted it, and it was yuck...so awful :/

You haven't tasted the golden peanut syrup of joy with jam, that is the best
I believe( btw I have a PHd in peanut butter studies from MIT, js saying) that you like peanut butter because you have some interest in polymetric falkigolic monkeys or some thing like that, and tbh peeenut butter is quite good for you nose health, you will look like a new ape after eating jelly. Therefore i like eggs and god does exist in our universe. Also i would highly recommend the study of skype if you like nut butter
You spelt butter wrong, dude. That's a massive mistake to make if you REALLY love peanut butter.
Reply 13
Original post by pi_is_life
I believe( btw I have a PHd in peanut butter studies from MIT, js saying) that you like peanut butter because you have some interest in polymetric falkigolic monkeys or some thing like that, and tbh peeenut butter is quite good for you nose health, you will look like a new ape after eating jelly. Therefore i like eggs and god does exist in our universe. Also i would highly recommend the study of skype if you like nut butter
Who even is this weirdo like tots defs not know dis guy
d/dx x^n = nx^(n-1) that 's the first thing I learnt in my phd of peanut budder
Reply 14
Original post by biglad2k16
You spelt butter wrong, dude. That's a massive mistake to make if you REALLY love peanut butter.

Look at this Pleb *kukuku* A true Peanut *Budder* master knows its true name is *Budder* not butter.
Original post by HeimIX
Look at this Pleb *kukuku* A true Peanut *Budder* master knows its true name is *Budder* not butter.

I'm allergic to peanut butter
Original post by Hectxrp
Who even is this weirdo like tots defs not know dis guy
d/dx x^n = nx^(n-1) that 's the first thing I learnt in my phd of peanut budder

Oh what do you know, its Dr.Hectyman Palmtreeoil, Tbh, I do not understand why you were granted your PHd, you only just started to learn the basics of peanut butter molecular structure breakdown, not difficult. Also I believe you used this very formula d/dx x^n = nx^(n-1) to cheat in your exam for 'intelligent-peanut-butter-peopleists' disgraceful.... :angry:
Reply 17
Original post by pi_is_life_2
Oh what do you know, its Dr.Hectyman Palmtreeoil, Tbh, I do not understand why you were granted your PHd, you only just started to learn the basics of peanut butter molecular structure breakdown, not difficult. Also I believe you used this very formula d/dx x^n = nx^(n-1) to cheat in your exam for 'intelligent-peanut-butter-peopleists' disgraceful.... :angry:
That's just racist you simple sigma zeta Neanderthal, just because I smuggled peanut budder into the exam doesn't mean I don't know my poly falcighol derivation from my peanut budder multivariable integration and differentiation. I hear you used the vector quantity of peanut budder to cheat... you don't even know what the chemical equation for peanut budder is so don't talk to me yeah famalamanamalamalmallamas
Reply 18
Original post by Hectxrp
That's just racist you simple sigma zeta Neanderthal, just because I smuggled peanut budder into the exam doesn't mean I don't know my poly falcighol derivation from my peanut budder multivariable integration and differentiation. I hear you used the vector quantity of peanut budder to cheat... you don't even know what the chemical equation for peanut budder is so don't talk to me yeah famalamanamalamalmallamas

Both of you should stop for it is Yours truly who is the Peanut Budder master. I have trained all my life in the art of Peanut Budding, you think you silly formulas intimidate me *kukuku*. I have travelled toast lands tasting all kinds of peanut budder:

the good
the bad
the not so good
the not so bad
the fair enough
the "meh"
the "omgwatdefukisdatfam"
the "sexonaspoon"

I am the King of Peanut Budder and your insolence does not bode well with me.
Who the fungo do yall think yall are, u peeenoot brain. I have learnt the quadratic fagichol derivatory methods of quantum entanglement of peanut packets. You should get a nutty life you parasite m8 shu'up m8. I'll have you know MIT* doesn't approve of your commentationesicals.

Quick Reply

Latest