EllenMiricola
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
One question is to talk about "how science creates victims in Frankenstein" and the "personal development of characters in Frankenstein". Can anyone give me any points for either of these questions?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EllenMiricola)
One question is to talk about "how science creates victims in Frankenstein" and the "personal development of characters in Frankenstein". Can anyone give me any points for either of these questions?
Hi

See the "Getting effective responses" section here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Study_Help_Guidelines#getting_re sponses

The more information you give about the work you're trying to do and how far you've got the more likely people will be able to help.

What are your thoughts so far and what exactly are you struggling with?Also is this for GCSE, AS, A level or another study level?
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EllenMiricola)
Science in Frankenstein is the creation of life, education and knowledge (when Frankenstein learns History, Language, Geography, etc.

Victims include the monster is created through science and neglected by Frankenstein
Also includes the victims the monster kills in the cottage. He would not have killed them if he didn't learn the fundamentals of what it means to be human via learning what morality, consciousness are. Etc

Personal development i.e personal fufillment - monster trying to seek knowledge and what it means to love

and then Frankenstein who goes from loves his family and the human race to despising his own creation.Could discuss it from that angle.

Those are some of the things you could look at!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.48%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.96%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (35)
12.68%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.62%

Watched Threads