The Student Room Group

M7 Mechanics Question 1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

M7? I'm convinced you're just messing with me now.
At the beginning of this year I had a mild heart attack that there was something called M2 and that I'd be studying it. :lolwut:
Original post by Student403
:blush:

Keep trying to rep you but looks like TSR dont want you to have an extra +3:s-smilie:
Original post by drandy76
Keep trying to rep you but looks like TSR dont want you to have an extra +3:s-smilie:

Your words matter <3
Reply 43
Original post by KaylaB
M7? I'm convinced you're just messing with me now.
At the beginning of this year I had a mild heart attack that there was something called M2 and that I'd be studying it. :lolwut:

Sure ...
but this question belongs in M7 if there was one.
Your words matter <3

:cyber:
Nice, had to dig up my d2 and fp1 books I'm yet to touch but the maths stack is looking pretty healthy too :biggrin:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1457381429.424746.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you reckon of the OCR textbooks?, I'm not the biggest fan. I prefer the Edexcel ones :/
Beautiful! These are my maths ones for this year - I like consistency

Are you Deutsch?
Original post by TeeEm
One of us has done a silly error somewhere ...I do not want to put a solution up too early

I'm currently thinking this through again. It's tricky to visualise. However to begin with:

Spoiler

Original post by Super199
What do you reckon of the OCR textbooks?, I'm not the biggest fan. I prefer the Edexcel ones :/

I did OCR for FSMQ and I think Edexcel A level ones are the best of all.

Primarily because the examples are soooo neat and i love the style of everything

i like them most of the time, but when its a topic im bad at the explanations dont help overmuch and the questions are absolutely brutal. For instance on chapter 10 on FP2 i found the exam questions several times easier than the book questions:s-smilie:
Reply 50
Original post by atsruser
I'm currently thinking this through again. It's tricky to visualise. However to begin with:

Spoiler

correct
Original post by Bath_Student
Are you Deutsch?

A wannabe Deutscher, yes!
Then there's me struggling with M1 lmao
A wannabe Deutscher, yes!

Wie geht's Dir, Penner? (frantically recalls his distant high school German)
Wie geht's Dir, Penner? (frantically recalls his distant high school German)

Nicht schlecht, Balg :colone:
Balg? Was gefällt Dir an jenem Land der Wichser?

Balg = brat :tongue:
i like them most of the time, but when its a topic im bad at the explanations dont help overmuch and the questions are absolutely brutal. For instance on chapter 10 on FP2 i found the exam questions several times easier than the book questions:s-smilie:

Reduction formulae? Pile of ****
There's M7...?
Original post by TeeEm
A slice of pie does
@A Slice of Pi

I've just seen this, but I have an idea where to go with it...
Reduction formulae? Pile of ****

nah reduction formula(e) is bae, this is just extra integration they threw in for the bants

Quick Reply

Latest