only want section A and B the rest is irrelevant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkara)
    only want section A and B the rest is irrelevant
    Sure add me on Skype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZigZag_123)
    Sure add me on Skype.
    I need the resources could you message me your details so I can transfer you the money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    negotiate a deal with that zigzag guy, I paid him. Im not gonna be giving it out for free...
    mate can i buy section A BPP predicted questions and answers and predicted questions for section B with answers

Can't get through to ZigZag please get back to me

ReputationRep:
    Both zig zag papers are great and contain very possible questions, very worth buying them

ReputationRep:
    please
    mate can i buy the resources of you I'm desperate and can't get a hold of thus ZigZag fella despite adding him on Skype.

ReputationRep:
    guys could someone please purchase the zig zag past paper http://zigzageducation.co.uk/synopse...ice-papers.asp and send me either here or my email [email protected] and if you already have it then please share it to me, i know its expensive, 49 pounds is a lot but i live in Africa and i cant even get hold of a credit card that could pay for the resource. please be kind enough as to share me the resource, if could afford it and had a credit card i would pay for it but sadly i cant. please, please i am begging you, i have seen the preview and it seems very useful.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I found these Youtube videos that someone has made on the pre-release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkxm-UjYKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEgo3d2vjBs

They might be of good help.

ReputationRep:
    If you all would like to be in a group chat discussing this exam, PM me your numbers. The group chat will be on Whatsap :-)

ReputationRep:
    could you please add me to the whatsapp group discussing this exam?

ReputationRep:
    If you all would like to be in a group chat discussing this exam, PM me your numbers. The group chat will be on Whatsap :-)
    could you please add me to this whatsapp group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ejc98)
    could you please add me to this whatsapp group?
    pm me ur number buddy

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue about 12mark question, what the structure would be like?

ReputationRep:
    Is this for the exam tomorrow or next month?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susieball)
    Is this for the exam tomorrow or next month?
    tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raihan.)
    tomorrow
    This is for the exam on the 22nd of June, ICT INFO 3

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone get any useful resources for this exam,my teacher hasn't really helped much so I'm pretty much left on my own with this exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhcn98)
    Has anyone get any useful resources for this exam,my teacher hasn't really helped much so I'm pretty much left on my own with this exam
    I second that, very similar situation and any resources would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an A last year and a B on my coursework this year, despite this I literally cannot do the exam, all past papers I do I get an E/U, the case study seems good, but I find it so difficult to understand what the questions really want? I think I know what to put but then it turns out being wrong. So far I have blamed this on a new teacher who is tragic, but I do need to take control and begin to do well haha!! does anyone have any advice on how to understand what the question REALLY wants, does anyone else have this problem? caitlin xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake_97)
    I second that, very similar situation and any resources would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am in the same position, hopefully the grade boundaries will be low!! a2 is completely different than as

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.