Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Do ya'll have Starbucks across the pond? I'm really craving a Java Chip right now. I love Starbucks Coffee, everything else you just have to cover up the taste with all manner of other stuff.
    Yuck

has to be freshly ground colombian.

1.5 litres - i'd be jittery as hell, I have 1 or 2 mugs a day, i can manage 3 but any more and i am really fidgetty, talk quickly.

Mind you i act like i'm drunk if i have too much lemonade!

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    coffee..........yuck!......i hate coffee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)

Mind you i act like i'm drunk if i have too much lemonade!
    lol!
    that's happens to a lot of people around here when they've drank too much coke!

Too much coffee can cause heart and liver problems, so go easier on it.

A bit random but a newspaper just said an American judge might get fired for using a penis pump to masterbate during hearings, what the hell?!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.