The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Child and Family Health and Well Being

Hi everyone!

I just received my conditional offer to study Bsc (hons) Child and Family Health and Well Being at Derby uni in September! Has anybody else received an offer? :smile:
Hey I am studying health and social care at Derby I think ur course is a new one at Derby uni.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey thanks for the reply :smile: I've also got an offer for health & social care from Derby! What's it like?
Hey are u a school leaver because it good to have experience in health n social care before staring the course. The course is really good no exams and quite a lot of study days if u want to work with children the other course is better suited to u.
Reply 4
Hiya thanks again for the reply :smile: No I'm 22 and have experience in working with children and aspects of health and social care, but I'm interested in working in mental health. I've been told that either course would be beneficial but my 1st choice is the bsc. What are the group sizes like and your placement opportunities? :smile:
That's okay oh I am 22 also.If u want to do mental health have you thought of psychology degree. There are aspects of mental health in health and social degree. The group size are quite small u go on placement in year 2 and 3. I went sure start children centre which I really enjoyed. Where else have u applied and what courses. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending