Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After getting declined from Brighton uni, I was advised a foundation was what I would ideally need to guarantee a place into the course next year. I want to to the art & design 3/4 course at City College Brighton and Hove. Obviously there are issues with accommodation and money that I'm still looking into sorting but right now that's the path I'm heading along

I have heard good things about the place but I don't know anyone going and haven't actually had anyone personally tell me what its like. In fact I've been having a hard time finding anyone who gone to the place on these forums or elsewhere. So would be great if you could respond if you are going in 2016/ have been/ already go or have friends who went/go. Just some info would be great, and would be nice to speak to other people who may be on the course.

Thanks!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by slime_pixie)
    After getting declined from Brighton uni, I was advised a foundation was what I would ideally need to guarantee a place into the course next year. I want to to the art & design 3/4 course at City College Brighton and Hove. Obviously there are issues with accommodation and money that I'm still looking into sorting but right now that's the path I'm heading along

I have heard good things about the place but I don't know anyone going and haven't actually had anyone personally tell me what its like. In fact I've been having a hard time finding anyone who gone to the place on these forums or elsewhere. So would be great if you could respond if you are going in 2016/ have been/ already go or have friends who went/go. Just some info would be great, and would be nice to speak to other people who may be on the course.

Thanks!
    I'm going to move this over the the Secondary School, Sixth Form and FE College forum - hopefully it might get some answers there

Check out the stickied threads in that forum too :yes:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.