I've been waiting on Durham for ages for their decision on my application. Every other university replied about a month ago, but now I'm stuck until Durham gives me an offer. I know that they generally take a long time and I know that there is no real rush, but it would give me peace of mind if I were allowed to choose my uni. Has anyone else had this problem?
Get going with the all day revision thread