Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm firming Leeds for Business Management and currently looking at the accommodation.. My favourite one is Central Village but I don't think the chance of getting in is potent so I try to find an alternative. CityView is my second choice but it is a little bit overpriced I guess.. I really want to be close to campus so I'm considering Leodis, Henry Price and the Tannery.. any opinions or helpful info? especially concering Leodis Residences..

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I currently study International Business

You can always put Central Village as your first choice if you really do like it! You never know, someone has to get in! Can't comment on CityView, as it's only just opening this year.

Henry Price- Share a bathroom with the room next to you, 7 or 8 flatmates who you share a kitchen with, building work going on relatively near by, not sure if it will be completed by the time you move in. That being said, you could role out of bed 5 minutes before your seminar and make it in, because it's so freaking close to the business school!

Leodis and the Tannery- Both about a 15 minute walk from the business school, just in different directions. Tannery has very nice kitchens, has it's own shop (Nisa though so quite pricey) is an uphill walk to uni, but you get back home extra quick!

I live opposite from The Tannery in Sentinel towers, and have a friend who lives there.

I haven't heard anything horrific about any of the ones you've posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy)
    Hi there,

I currently study International Business

You can always put Central Village as your first choice if you really do like it! You never know, someone has to get in! Can't comment on CityView, as it's only just opening this year.

Henry Price- Share a bathroom with the room next to you, 7 or 8 flatmates who you share a kitchen with, building work going on relatively near by, not sure if it will be completed by the time you move in. That being said, you could role out of bed 5 minutes before your seminar and make it in, because it's so freaking close to the business school!

Leodis and the Tannery- Both about a 15 minute walk from the business school, just in different directions. Tannery has very nice kitchens, has it's own shop (Nisa though so quite pricey) is an uphill walk to uni, but you get back home extra quick!

I live opposite from The Tannery in Sentinel towers, and have a friend who lives there.

I haven't heard anything horrific about any of the ones you've posted.
    I've seen a lot of very helpful replies from you in this forum.

Just want to let you know you're a beautiful person, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisCapper)
    I've seen a lot of very helpful replies from you in this forum.

Just want to let you know you're a beautiful person, thanks!
    Awwwwww thank you! It's not even 8am in the morning and that's made my day!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.