Turn on thread page Beta

Do you use public transport? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    or are you privileged enough to get a lift to and forth home?

i have to spend £11 on bus tickets weekly and i've been using it for like 4 years now, imagine how much money i could have saved :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Neither

ReputationRep:
    No I use my legs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I hate public transport tbh unless i am with someone as it makes me anxious and awkward, however there is no car so i either have to use buses and stuff or walk, usually it is walking unless it is upwards of like 9miles or if i dont have time to walk it

ReputationRep:

i have to spend £11 on bus tickets weekly and i've been using it for like 4 years now, imagine how much money i could have saved :-(
    What do you think we are like 10? If you're living on your own you aren't going to get a lift to and from home, just learn to drive lol

ReputationRep:
    16+ oyster card mate. I love it
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

My bus travel is £23.50 a week...

However, I consider that a bargain given the alternatuve is to walk 8 miles to and from my destination every day

ReputationRep:
    I try not to use it if I can avoid it, especially during the times that schools start/finish. Luckily I only have to walk about 15 mins to my current sixth form from my house.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by howtobealady)
    16+ oyster card mate. I love it
    if only i still live in london, south wales is still so rural that they overcharge on public transport smh

ReputationRep:
    No way, I'd hate to use public transport. It's too cold to wait for a bus and sometimes it takes ages and waiting really isn't my thing. :chicken:

ReputationRep:
    Oyster card- tube or bus. No car in my household

When it's a distance it'd be unreasonable to go on foot, yes.

My travel pass for a term is £100+, but luckily enough, the college foots the bill for it. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I drive but at times prefer transport

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I use public transport on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. In fact, it's much cheaper than driving or getting a lift

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.