Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm narrowing down my 5 Uni offers to firm and insurance choice. My 5 offers are:
    Birmingham university, Cardiff university, Newcastle university, Leeds university and Kings College London all doing BSc computer science. All 5 courses are very similar and ranked very similarly. The only other things I can think of which will help me make my choice are the cities music scene and costs of living.

I really want a good rock/metal music scene with loads of gigs going on and opportunities to play as well and all that. Other genres like trap, dubstep, etc. would be cool as well, basically, anything that's not your average house and pop music.

I am guessing that London has the best scene, but how much better is it than other cities? Transport and living costs are so high that a slightly better scene would probably not be worth the extra cost.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.