Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Listening to 'World in Motion' and just feel like crying. I cant believe we messed it all up again. We had it! 7 mins away from the semis and then that fukin ref! We were robbed :mad:

(Original post by tim2)
    Listening to 'World in Motion' and just feel like crying. I cant believe we messed it all up again. We had it! 7 mins away from the semis and then that fukin ref! We were robbed :mad:
    lol you have one of the funniest threads here about " spiders " it cracked me up

ReputationRep:
    I think Beckham played ****. The ref was wrong but I would have thought Beckham could get a ball on target or set up a goal or something for the money he's on. Defence was crap too until the last 15 maybe 30 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    I have the misfortune to have that live on my New Order DVD. Its quite funny to watch when a completly drunk Keith Allan comes on the stage and starts singing it (he wrote the lyrics to that song).

That song was originaly going to be called "E for England" but they decided it was not a good idea to encourage fans to take ectasy even though thats wrong the song is secretly about. The football lyrcis are just for cover

ReputationRep:
    forget spiders, if i saw one right now id fukin kick the **** out of it. england are out! that what matters. why!!!?? if i ever see that ref i swear im going to beat the fukin **** out of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have the misfortune to have that live on my New Order DVD. Its quite funny to watch when a completly drunk Keith Allan comes on the stage and starts singing it (he wrote the lyrics to that song).

That song was originaly going to be called "E for England" but they decided it was not a good idea to encourage fans to take ectasy even though thats wrong the song is secretly about. The football lyrcis are just for cover
    Your sig is worrying AT.

ReputationRep:
    will they ever win anything???????????????????????

(Original post by tim2)
    forget spiders, if i saw one right now id fukin kick the **** out of it. england are out! that what matters. why!!!?? if i ever see that ref i swear im going to beat the fukin **** out of him.
    LOOOOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink_Queen)
    Your sig is worrying AT.
    Is this better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Is this better
    Lol
    Sort of :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i love that song. i always play it before im out to watch a match, easily beats 'footballs coming home'.

as for beckham, hes ****. hes overrated. he cant run at players and doesnt have any pace at all. and i dont care if hes good at set pieces, any other top class player can deliver from corners once in a while, nothing special. he hardly get any crosses in during open play like he used to, expecially during utds treble season when he used to deliver for yorke everytime. he shoudnt be in the team let alone captain. shaun wright phillips or dyer would cause so much more problems down the right flank. i hate you beckham!!!

EVERYONE SING OUT
    we're playing for england (en-ger-land!!!)
    we're playing the song
    we're singing for england (en-ger-land)
    arrivederci its one one one

p.s. i hope all the hooligans out there kick the living daylights out of the portugese. you never beat ENGLAND and get away with it

Lol
    Sort of :confused:
    are you Cate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa003)
    are you Cate?
    Sorry my mind is else where . I have a proper signiture now.

ReputationRep:
    are you Cate?
    Why?

Why?
    just wondered

ReputationRep:
    are you Cate?
    I think you're getting mixed up with a member with very similar username.

ReputationRep:
    just wondered
    why d'you think i'm cate?

ReputationRep:
    ok back to football,

David Beckham, no more?

ReputationRep:
    are you Cate?
    yeah thats what i thought

why d'you think i'm cate?
    because 95 % of time i'm right

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.