Turn on thread page Beta

Im about to cry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just rename the topic to 'Are you cate' thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yeah thats what i thought
    Why?

just rename the topic to 'Are you cate' thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks luv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim2)
    forget spiders, if i saw one right now id fukin kick the **** out of it. england are out! that what matters. why!!!?? if i ever see that ref i swear im going to beat the fukin **** out of him.
    LOL beat the **** out of a spider LMAO

ReputationRep:
    David Beckham - ******, overrated, overpayed nancy boy.

ReputationRep:
    Beck's needs to fix up, hopefully he will be in 2006 WC and prove himself.

i just really dont know what went wrong with his kick, he skied it REALLY REALLY HIGH and i just don't understand, how or why!!!!!!!!!!! if it was a post, it wouldn't be so strange but cuz he skied it high it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa003)
    i just really dont know what went wrong with his kick, he skied it REALLY REALLY HIGH and i just don't understand, how or why!!!!!!!!!!! if it was a post, it wouldn't be so strange but cuz he skied it high it is
    It could have been worse. It could have been Heskey taking the last penalty kick.

ReputationRep:
    and wow we missed rooney. if he had stayed on, we would won, thats how much we missed him. hes the main player who makes us keep the ball through the midfield and attack and when he went, we were terrible, we couldnt even keep the ball. eriksson is a ****. he brings on vassell, him and owen are exactly the same players!! this is why alan smith should of been in the squad. hes like rooney (dont mean it in that way but plays the same way)

beckham and eriksson out!!

ReputationRep:
    He 'broke' some part ankle or something. Hopefully he will recover.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.