Turn on thread page Beta

I am absolutely maaaddd watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    TODAY on the bus there were these two beatchy lower year hos who had the NERFFF to SHOUT AT ME TO MOVE BACK on the bus so their other ho friends can get on the bus. I AM OUTRAGED, of course being the person i am, despite being in the upper year and superior and all to them i moved back quietly and took their mouthful of ****, i cant believe this.

in my head i was summoning the demons to come and give them a thousand years of bad luck (because thats as bad as im gonna get) and i wished for them to fail their gcses, and their post 16 gonna be as shet as their attitude and that i would see them mopping mcdonalds floor with their tongue, oh my gerddddd URGHH

ReputationRep:
    Good kitty... There there...

ReputationRep:
    Can you repeat that in English
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cmr98)
    Can you repeat that in English
    NON JE NE PEUT PAs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    TODAY on the bus there were these two beatchy lower year hos who had the NERFFF to SHOUT AT ME TO MOVE BACK on the bus so their other ho friends can get on the bus. I AM OUTRAGED, of course being the person i am, despite being in the upper year and superior and all to them i moved back quietly and took their mouthful of ****, i cant believe this.

in my head i was summoning the demons to come and give them a thousand years of bad luck (because thats as bad as im gonna get) and i wished for them to fail their gcses, and their post 16 gonna be as shet as their attitude and that i would see them mopping mcdonalds floor with their tongue, oh my gerddddd URGHH

I did not understand your point ...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I would have just sat there tbh

ReputationRep:
    NON JE NE PEUT PAs
    peux*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by EastGuava)
    peux*
    mecksi <3

NON JE NE PEUT PAs
    Hahaha t'as fais ma journée !

Sinon, about them , know what ? SCREW THEM ! They are always ****ing-damn-pissing-of people around, and I just found out why they exist. They just exist to show your awesomeness

ReputationRep:
    That's what you get for hating the wonderful world of private equity.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha t'as fais ma journée !

Sinon, about them , know what ? SCREW THEM ! They are always ****ing-damn-pissing-of people around, and I just found out why they exist. They just exist to show your awesomeness
    honestly, year 9s are too big headed, i cant handle with their rudeness for a day :-(

ReputationRep:
    Why let them control your emotions further than where the incident occurs? Do not give them that power. They are irrelevant why are you continuing to care?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jay to the mill)
    You are soo pale, you almost blend into the background.
    that's the plan ;-)

honestly, year 9s are too big headed, i cant handle with their rudeness for a day :-(
    Let them do, you're better than that ! Just ignore them, maybe one day one of them would be your pool guy !

ReputationRep:
    At least you aren't Texas Chainsaw Massacre mad...

ReputationRep:
    Anyway back to the thread, you are moist, if that was me, I would have put them in their pace.

ReputationRep:

For real tho OP, youre better than them, you'll come across a lot of stupid ppl in your life, congrats you met some today
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Let them do, you're better than that ! Just ignore them, maybe one day one of them would be your pool guy !
    i know i do try, i have ignored it loads of times, these girls go on the same bus as me almost everyday, i try to avoid the one theyre catching and wait for the later one but when i cant they play up and today was like the tip of the iceberg leell i am so over it now but they were bossing me around at the time in front of everyone and my blood was like boilllinngggg!!!

i know i do try, i have ignored it loads of times, these girls go on the same bus as me almost everyday, i try to avoid the one theyre catching and wait for the later one but when i cant they play up and today was like the tip of the iceberg leell i am so over it now but they were bossing me around at the time in front of everyone and my blood was like boilllinngggg!!!
    I wish I was there haha I'm a pro to put people at their right places :lol:

More serisously, did you try to tell them what you think ? They probably do not care but when people see you're ready to handle and to "rebel" they often stop their "games"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.