Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am absolutely maaaddd Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I wish I was there haha I'm a pro to put people at their right places :lol:

More serisously, did you try to tell them what you think ? They probably do not care but when people see you're ready to handle and to "rebel" they often stop their "games"
    nah i dont think i ever can confront people :-s i dont have the guts to do that, anyways how was your day? ^_^ CA VA?

(Original post by ihatePE)
    nah i dont think i ever can confront people :-s i dont have the guts to do that, anyways how was your day? ^_^ CA VA?
    I see, then just be patient , when you'll be at uni (or college ?) you wont see them anymore right (and remember their faces -> pool guy ! *okay I stop with my pool guy lol* )

It was fine thanks ! I studied less than usual due to fever, but it's gone now
    What about your day ? (Except the "bad part" ;P ?)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I see, then just be patient , when you'll be at uni (or college ?) you wont see them anymore right (and remember their faces -> pool guy ! *okay I stop with my pool guy lol* )

It was fine thanks ! I studied less than usual due to fever, but it's gone now
    What about your day ? (Except the "bad part" ;P ?)
    aww no that's bad, i've just recently recovered from a flu too, i guess it's the flu season that no one can avoid, half of my class are sick :-/
    are you in sixth form? i feel noice, i feel like im on track with my studies, and that by the time summer exams come i dont have to panic :-) but i'd have to ditch TSR for a while if im going to pass xD

aww no that's bad, i've just recently recovered from a flu too, i guess it's the flu season that no one can avoid, half of my class are sick :-/
    are you in sixth form? i feel noice, i feel like im on track with my studies, and that by the time summer exams come i dont have to panic :-) but i'd have to ditch TSR for a while if im going to pass xD
    What is sixth form ..? (Sorry haha I'm french) (I mean, is it college or what ?)
    No I'm currently in medicine studies ^^

BON COURAAAAAAGE for your exams !!!! ;D

ReputationRep:
    in my head i was summoning the demons to come and give them a thousand years of bad luck (because thats as bad as im gonna get) and i wished for them to fail their gcses, and their post 16 gonna be as shet as their attitude and that i would see them mopping mcdonalds floor with their tongue, oh my gerddddd URGHH
    OMG LOL calm dude don't worry xD these types of people aren't even worth thinking about.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What is sixth form ..? (Sorry haha I'm french) (I mean, is it college or what ?)
    No I'm currently in medicine studies ^^

BON COURAAAAAAGE for your exams !!!! ;D
    oh right of course, but i just thought you were a french person living in britain xD yeah i meant a college/lycee(?) oh thats brilliant! i could never bring myself to do science, it's not my thing though im ok at it. how many years until you become a doctor

oh right of course, but i just thought you were a french person living in britain xD yeah i meant a college/lycee(?) oh thats brilliant! i could never bring myself to do science, it's not my thing though im ok at it. how many years until you become a doctor
    Aw no haha I live in France :3
    Okay lycée ! I understand now thanks
    I ****ing love science haha :P and a looot of years ! Actually my case is really complicated,
    In France we have a "concours" in which we are 2500 students on first year (in my school) and they take 331 to the second year. Last year I was the 1000th, so I did my year again, and this time I was 529th . . . So damn close --" .. My grades allow me to do dentist, pharmacist, physio, midwifery, but I wanna be a surgeon. I dropped out my school two months ago to apply abroad, I'm working on an entrance exam for Charles University in Prague, and was eligible for a med school in New Zealand (but still wanna go to Prague :P ) haha here's my wonderful case !

What do you want to study at uni ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aw no haha I live in France :3
    Okay lycée ! I understand now thanks
    I ****ing love science haha :P and a looot of years ! Actually my case is really complicated,
    In France we have a "concours" in which we are 2500 students on first year (in my school) and they take 331 to the second year. Last year I was the 1000th, so I did my year again, and this time I was 529th . . . So damn close --" .. My grades allow me to do dentist, pharmacist, physio, midwifery, but I wanna be a surgeon. I dropped out my school two months ago to apply abroad, I'm working on an entrance exam for Charles University in Prague, and was eligible for a med school in New Zealand (but still wanna go to Prague :P ) haha here's my wonderful case !

What do you want to study at uni ?
    oh that's a really competitive system :/ but then again medicine is super competitive everywhere which is one of my reason not to get into the field xD btw your english is amazing for someone who doesnt live in an english speaking country. usually i expect fluency for people who live in the country that the language theyre studying is in, cos here in britain we struggle so much with foreign languages xD my class of french barely has over 20 people and its such a lovely language.
    at lycee im planning to choose maths, history and geography, i love humanities (totally opposite to you) i would choose french but not many people are choosing it so they cant run a class unfortunately :/ im still open about my future careers but law is definitely on my mind

oh that's a really competitive system :/ but then again medicine is super competitive everywhere which is one of my reason not to get into the field xD btw your english is amazing for someone who doesnt live in an english speaking country. usually i expect fluency for people who live in the country that the language theyre studying is in, cos here in britain we struggle so much with foreign languages xD my class of french barely has over 20 people and its such a lovely language.
    at lycee im planning to choose maths, history and geography, i love humanities (totally opposite to you) i would choose french but not many people are choosing it so they cant run a class unfortunately :/ im still open about my future careers but law is definitely on my mind
    Competitve yeah but that's not the prob, it's unfair .. In France we don't have enough doctors, so they hire dictors from abroad, and these one are people like me who failed years ago !! ><"

Oh thank you for my english ;D !! And you know in here too no one likes languages lol, I'm a particular case I found very thrilling to learn new languages :3

Too bad for french class :O your french seems good ! (According to your last piece of work :P)
    Law is good :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.