Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello i have got my practical driving test tomorrow at 9:17at barking is that a good time?

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter? You can't cancel now without losing money so you are stuck with that test time. As a driver you have to be able to drive at any time in any road conditions so if you can only pass at certain times of day then you are not ready. Furthermore if you are worrying about the time of the test you are not thinking about driving. Concentrate on the dive itself and you'll either be fine or you won't.

ReputationRep:
    If you've had lessons around that time you will know what to expect, how much traffic there will be etc

I had mine at 10.14 and most of the roads were fairly quiet (though I'm in a different area)

Just relax ( I know easier said than done). One main thing is not to dwell on anything. In my second test I tried to pull off in neutral, rolled a bit backward on a hillstart and my bay park was wonky. I thought I had failed but I passed with 4 minors. So sometimes you might have done something you thought was a major but only went down as a minor.
    Also on your independent drive, if you go the wrong way, don't panic and turn into where they wanted you to go as this could cause a serious fault. Just continue on the road ahead as that's safest !
    Get a good nights sleep and have a good breakfast. You'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.