Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a postgraduate and wish to move to a studio in Broadgate park. So, I would like to read your experience and advice about this place.

Most importantly I would like to know about how secure the place is and about mutual respect between students sharing same flats but in separate studios. Also, would love to know if overall it feels like you're in your own home or not.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It's been 4 years since I lived there so things may have changed. The place is pretty secure and I always felt safe walking back from campus late at night. When I was there the gate was very rarely closed but still felt very safe. I lived in shared accommodation and the mutual respect varied from flat to flat. There were some nightmare flats I heard of but that's just about luck. If you're applying for studios there tends to be more mature and international students so usually have no problems there and they seem to be pretty nice even if a little small.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.