Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What would people say is the best accommodation for social life that is catered ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bchandler97)
    What would people say is the best accommodation for social life that is catered ?
    Dude, this question has been answered dozens of times, if you can't be bothered to search for it then why should any of us be bothered to answer you?

ReputationRep:
    LAFROWDA - ROWE - ST GERMANS😊if you could help me with my query it would be much appreciated... my current top choice accommodations are Lafrowda (less homely kitchens, smaller beds, renound for great social life), Rowe house (beautiful everything + big beds, none of my friends who are students seem to have heard of it), and St Germans (again, lovely, but no one seems to have heard of it)Is there anyone who is a current student who could tell me some more about these accommodations? Lafrowda is my least favourite of the 3, however I would love be surrounded by lots of lively outgoing people and the general consensus is that Lafrowda would be the best for this?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bchandler97)
    Birks in honesty I don't know much about the others however my boyfriend is catered and in birks and absolutely loves it. it's extremely sociable there and everything is close together (laundrette and dining hall 2 min walk MAX) everyone there is so friendly (I've been to visit about 5 times) and it's been really easy to navigate. the rooms are lovely and the food is DELICIOUS (though I imagine it may get tedious after whole year of a 2 week rota though I imagine the food will be the same no matter the accommodation)
    hope this helped, happy to answer any Qus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.