Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what job I want in the future and its worrying me as I'm getting older I am not doing A levels and I don't even like my subjects with do I do?

ReputationRep:
    its okay, this is always happening to me, im in my second and last year of Alevels, and going on to do Catering at college and I don't even know if that's what I want to do with my life. do you have like a hobby or something you are good at or enjoy?? maybe I can help make suggestions of jobs relating to those things

ReputationRep:
    I try and spell you're properly.

ReputationRep:
    i was in this position, formerly bad grades from school but started university just before my 22nd birthday

(Original post by TheOpinion)
    I try and spell you're properly.
    Did you mean "sell your property"? What if he doesnt have much in the way of assets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Did you mean "sell your property"? What if he doesnt have much in the way of assets?
    They put 'your' instead of 'you're'

(Original post by TheOpinion)
    They put 'your' instead of 'you're'
    Oh ok.

In future its best to only point out bad grammar and spelling if the post in question relates to something that such stuff is important, such as a CV or gravestone text. Being a website forum, minor grammar errors will be common so its best to overlook them when their intended meaning is still very clear.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.